Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $3,186–$3,864 a month
Location : New Brunswick
ASL 3 and ASL 4
Who We Are:
The work we do as provincial public servants has a positive impact on our communities and helps improve the everyday lives of all who call New Brunswick home. Together, we are over 45,000 employees who are passionate problem-solvers, are creating a real difference and are proud to call New Brunswick home.
The Government of New Brunswick (GNB) is where people come to work to unlock the magic of innovation, collaboration, and connection. We're public servants making a difference for our province. And looking for talented people, like you, to help us do it!
As the largest employer in the province, the Government of New Brunswick (GNB) offers a diverse range of employment opportunities across the province. We have multiple vacant Administrative Support positions in various locations and departments. We are seeking highly motivated administrative professionals to join the GNB team - If you are looking for a fun, fulfilling and rewarding career, join us! You will be part of a group of people who care about the future of our province and its people.
You're invited to a mission that matters. Creating positive impact as a public servant for all that call NB home.
Working in a customer service focused, fast paced and challenging work environment, you will provide administrative support that enables your team to accomplish organizational objectives and meet client needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- client service delivery,
- logistical support,
- employee onboarding and offboarding,
- supplies inventory management,
- invoice processing,
- document preparation,
- project support,
- records management,
- software/inbox administration
- office management/supervision
- other specific admin duties related to the team you are hired into
Who You Are:
You are a people person who meaningfully establishes working relationships with your clients by making them feel heard and seen. You quickly earn trust by demonstrating competency, integrity, reliability and trustworthiness.
No two days are the same, making the work exciting and fast paced. This pace of work excites you and you are someone who thrives in this environment because of your agility, ability to quickly process large volumes of information and prioritize what needs to happen when to meet deadlines, needs and organizational objectives.
You have a knack for zooming into the details and rolling up your sleeves to get the work done to see results. You've never met a mess you couldn't organize. Your organizational skills are unmatched, and you are a wiz at creating order and structure.
To sum it up,
- you have strong organizational and interpersonal skills,
- you are proactive and results-oriented,
- you are skilled in using Microsoft Office and/or other office tools
- Providing excellent client service is very important to you
Your attitude, skills and interests are just as important as your area of study. We are looking for diverse backgrounds that bring a combination of the following skills and experience:
- Relationship building
- Attention to detail
- Team Oriented
- High School diploma/GED OR post-secondary diploma in the secretarial/clerical field or office administration
- Some positions will require spoken and written English only skills, while other positions will require both French and English spoken and written skills.
What can GNB offer you?
- Meaningful work;
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement;
- Career diversity within a single large employer;
- Comprehensive benefits package (paid vacation plus health, dental, life and long-term disability plans) and pension.
We thank all those who apply however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Salary: ASL 3 $ 1,593 to $ 1,932 bi-weekly
ASL 4 $ 1,780 to $ 2,162 bi-weekly
Applicants are to apply on-line no later than, February 28, 2023 indicating competition number: 10169. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same level.
Human Resources Services
Phone: (506) 457-3592
As per the Civil Service Act, candidates registered with the Equal Employment Opportunity Program and veterans, who demonstrate they are among the most qualified, shall be given preference at the time of appointment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The New Brunswick Public Service: Improving the lives of New Brunswickers every day!