Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
About Ogilvy Health
Ogilvy Health is focused on driving superior outcomes in the ever-changing healthcare environment, an increasingly complex and evolving marketplace. We inspire brands and people to impact the world by keeping our audiences' health and wellness needs at the center of every touchpoint. Ogilvy Health delivers insight, creativity, innovation, and engagement solutions for all healthcare stakeholders, patients, and consumers across the healthcare continuum. Through borderless creativity—operating, innovating, and creating at the intersection of talent and capabilities— Advertising, Experience, Public Relations, Health, and Consulting work fluidly across 131 offices in 93 countries to bring forth world-class creative solutions for our clients.
For more information on us, visit OgilvyHealth.com, or follow Ogilvy Health Canada on LinkedIn.
About the Role
This role requires a passionate professional who will seamlessly manage a wide range of administrative responsibilities across internal teams. This is a unique opportunity to join Ogilvy Health in supporting our Canadian teams across both Toronto and Montreal. This role is central to the company's success and will contribute to the culture and mission.
What You'll Do
- Monitor general email mailbox
- Manage shipping coordination for Offices
- Overhead invoice reviews and approvals including issuing non-billable and billable PO's
- Provide support to the client service team with SAP tasks such as opening POs, processing invoices and preparing weekly timesheet reports
- Contribute to the company culture by assisting with the organization of social events and specific staff celebrations
- Organize travel, book group meetings and off-site /virtual events
What You'll Need
- Outstanding organizational skills
- SAP experience is a plus
- Strong administration/office skills
- A "can do" attitude and the willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks required to meet the daily demands of the business
- Excellent oral written communication skills in English (French is an asset)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, stay calm and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to ask questions and follow up with agency team members accordingly
- Enjoy listening, learning, and adding value
- Applies the Company's ideals to all decision-making business approaches
- Working knowledge of office 365, including Excel, PowerPoint or Keynote and willingness to learn new systems and tools
How We'll Support You
Ogilvy Health Canada employees are encouraged to bring their ideas, experiences and perspectives, gleaned from their varied backgrounds, to the workplace. We strive to create an environment in which all employees can feel comfortable to contribute to their fullest potential without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.