|Accounts Receivable Clerk - Contract|
Accounts Receivable Clerk - Contract
Company : Irving Consumer Products
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
Accounts Receivable Clerk - 6 Month Contract
At Irving Consumer Products, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. Irving Consumer Products is a leading manufacturer of premium tissue products – including national brands and private label. We also manufacture private label diapers and training pants for North American retailers.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be based out of Dieppe, New Brunswick (100 Midland Drive, E1A 7G9) and is responsible for applying payments to customer accounts, and monitoring account balances, along with monthly period end responsibilities. Has a direct relationship with the Finance and Credit departments. This is a contract position. The primary language of work is English.
We’re offering growth and endless opportunity at a company that’s on the rise, backed up by the security of the entire JDI group of companies. Continuous Improvement is part of our culture. That doesn’t just refer to our cutting-edge tech or marketing model—it means supporting every member of our team to learn, grow and become a bigger part of the company.
- 2 years Finance experience
- Accounting Diploma or equivalent experience
- Must be very detail oriented
- Ability to drive improvements
- Intermediate communication skills due to contact with Finance & Credit
- Intermediate Excel skills for analysis
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic working environment
The main duties/responsibilities of this role include:
- Cash application, manual deposits
- Banking communication with Accounting and external banks
- Deduction clearing & deduction requests/match-up
- Month end sub-ledger
- Cash & G/L balancing and reporting
- Statistical graphing for internal compliance.
- Manual invoicing to affiliates as directed by Accounting and any other manual invoicing needed to bill other customers.
- Customer statements as requested
- Support internal Finance team & Credit department as required.
What We Offer
Irving Consumer Products is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Opportunities to take part in job related training and development
- Growth and progression opportunities within Irving Consumer Products and the larger network of the J.D. Irving group of companies
- Hybrid flexible work options (if applicable)
To Apply for this Career Opportunity
Concerned you don’t meet every requirement? Research has shown that many people only apply to jobs when they feel they meet 100% of the hiring criteria. At Irving Tissue, we are focused on creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome, appreciated and encouraged to contribute fully. If you are interested in this position but are concerned you may not fit the requirements perfectly, we would encourage you to still apply. You might be exactly who we’re looking for with this role or others we have available!
Please apply online at https://careers.jdirving.com/.
For further details, please contact Recruitment at [email protected]
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Consumer Products is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.