Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The Account Manager will support accounts in need of and in support of a broad spectrum of communications infrastructure. The successful candidate will develop customer relationships and drive sales of Connectivity, Colocation and infrastructure services to established accounts and contacts within the wholesale environment. The position is responsible to achieve sales and revenue growth targets through consistent account management activities, meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals set by the leadership team through aggressive selling. A demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment is key to this role. The ideal candidate has the ability to work on large, complex deals applying a consultative and trusted advisor approach.
- Generate sales revenue by actively promoting Zayo products and services to targeted account patches.
- Work with the current Sales team to develop account strategy, solution design, and relationship management on targeted accounts.
- Manage high volume of work while maintaining a high degree of responsiveness.
- Track, analyze and report on sales performance and activities in Salesforce and other reporting tools
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts of sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain records of customer activity for reporting of sales and forecasts.
- Provide accurate and timely information to management.
- Coordinate closely with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and revenue objectives met.
- Collaboratively work as a part of a team while concurrently performing as an individual with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree 0-1 year relevant work experience
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Strong financial acumen
- Quick learner who collaborates well with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building/maintaining skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A sense of urgency and desire to rapidly accelerate results and career with Zayo Group Sales
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can work effectively with a diverse group of personalities; must be approachable, show respect for others and be able to present data with effective communication and presentation skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity and can work successfully in a matrix management model
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Salesforce a plus.
- Willingness to learn Zayo Networks value proposition, products, and services such as Ethernet, Waves, IP transport, Dark Fiber, Cloud services/connectivity, and Colocation.
- Ability to travel as required by customers