Company : Cisco Systems
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Working on a dynamic team, you will influence and make valuable service and solution offers to your assigned Government Account Base. You will drive solutions across a wide spectrum of domains, including unified communication, cloud infrastructure, Mobility, OT Networks, Security, Orchestration, Data Center and Networking. You will utilize Cisco’s wide capabilities to help clients realize their goals, and you will be part of a team that is a catalyst for customer innovation.
What You'll Do?
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and build an account plan
- You will execute that plan to reach your assigned business revenue goal targets.
- Build senior executive strategic relationships with customer and initiate interactions to gain the customer knowledge (key partners contacts, business strategy, priorities, organization, policy, processes and capability) and keep developing new relationships across the industry that your Cisco business extends.
- Lead and administer your business, executing customer facing sales process demonstrating sales programs and sales opportunity management including forecasting and opportunity management using Sales Force and other Cisco tools.
- Confirmed Sales track record with revenue success built on the understanding of technology and the use of that technology to customer business value.
- Proven track record in Sales related position(s) with which extensive management/leadership/key account management
- Experience in positioning and selling services, including consultation, design, implementation, systems integration and support services to various levels of customers within their organizations.
- Shown ability be self-motivated beyond the expected results internally and externally
We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are establishing teams that are growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine building unprecedented disruption. Your groundbreaking ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a phenomenal Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.