Company : Pattison Media
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Medicine Hat, AB
Can you imagine working in a place where fun happens, where community is ever-present and where you can be your best authentic self?
Pattison Media in Medicine Hat is looking for an Account Executive in our Sales department at WILD945 FM, CHAT TV, MY96 FM, Nimble, and CHATNEWSToday. We are looking for both experience and personality!
- Creating and delivering professional, customized presentations that speak directly to client needs and deliver results.
- Managing an existing list of well-established clients.
- Using our CRM system as a tool to ensure that client records and sales activities are accurate.
- Staying current with community activities and being an active well-networked member.
- Being part of our total team involvement culture. This means showing up, pitching in, caring, and contributing.
What’s in it for you?
- A compassionate, fun, creative, driven, and dedicated team of professionals who love their work and want to win together.
- A chance to make a difference in our community by helping businesses grow via marketing strategies on radio, television, and digital platforms.
- Flexibility with a manager and culture which wildly supports and is invested in your success and development.
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunities, healthcare benefits and RRSP matching.
- Business-to-business sales experience is an asset.
- Experience selling digital media is an asset.
- Collaborator and influencer in a “win as a team” environment.
- Coachable and willing to learn new things, embrace new ideas and a desire to grow!
- Courageous communicator.
- Prospecting skills.
- Competitive spirit.
- A trusted advisor to clients and colleagues.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and knowledge of CRM platforms.
- A valid Alberta drivers license and your own vehicle.
Who we are:
Pattison Media is Canada’s largest, private, western-based broadcasting company with stations in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. With 45 FM, 3 AM radio stations, combined with 3 independent television stations and 19 online news portals, Pattison Media has developed into a vibrant, successful, and well-respected company.
You can apply online at below or send a cover letter, resume and completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form by March 3rd, 2023, to:
General Manager/ General Sales Manager
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those designated groups in our company.