New Job Word/Data Processing Clerk Iii - Project Coordinator – Ecom Branch In Alberta
|Word/Data Processing Clerk III - Project Coordinator – ECOM Branch|
Word/Data Processing Clerk III - Project Coordinator – ECOM Branch
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
The Edmonton Police Service requires one (1) organized, detail-oriented, flexible individual to provide project coordination and tracking for the Technical Program Section of the Emergency Communications and Operation Management Branch.
Responsibilities will include:
- Tracking and logging of all projects and deliverables for the Technical Program Section
- Provide general project assistance such as organization and storage of documentation
- Assist Program Manager with timelines and milestones related to section duties to ensure timeliness and proper coordination of workload.
- Tracking reports, documentation, and diary dates.
- Assist with collection of information for projects that can be done without specialized knowledge, such as general inquiries.
- Provide follow-ups to Program Manager to ensure they know team is up to date on scheduled items, tasks and deliverables, and flag anything that may require immediate attention or follow-up.
- Provide support for items that require documentation, editing, or diagrams.
- Ordering of supplies, gathering mail, and scheduling of boardrooms for meetings, meeting minutes, follow-up on requests.
- Other related duties as required.
- Completion of the twelfth (12th) school grade including business subjects with an emphasis on word and information processing and track, or completion of an appropriate certificate program from an approved business school/college.
- A minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible experience in the area of specialization.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Proven ability working with various computer software programs and databases.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Demonstrated self-initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with data entry using MS Excel, Word; and familiarity with Visio
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize tasks and track project deliverables.
- Mature individual with the ability to adapt to change and work in a multidisciplinary team setting.
- As part of your pre-hire screening you will be required to complete an Enhanced Security Clearance. Should you accept employment with the Edmonton Police Service you acknowledge and agree to participate in future Enhanced Security Re-Clearances at scheduled intervals or in any other circumstances, exigent or otherwise, as required by Human Resources Division.
COVID-19 Notice: New employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to provide proof of vaccination. New employees who cannot be fully vaccinated on the basis of a protected legal ground (e.g. medical, religious) may request an exemption.
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 0800-1600 hours.
21B, Salary Grade: 013, $25.44 - $31.90 (Hourly), $2,035.80 - $2,552.70 (Biweekly), $53,135.42 - $66,625.99 (Annually). The rates quoted are in accordance with a collective agreement between the Union and the City of Edmonton.
- Civic Service Union 52 members are asked to send a copy of their application to the union office.
- The City of Edmonton thanks applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Candidates considered for the position will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
- Please note that the option to work remotely is not available at this time.
The Province of Alberta is a party to the Federal Agreement on Internal Trade, the Trade, Investment and Labour Mobility with British Columbia and the New West Partnership Trade Agreement with British Columbia and Saskatchewan. All of these agreements promote labour mobility between the Provinces. Applicants may obtain information regarding recognition of extra provincial credentials at www.newwestpartnershiptrade.ca.
HR Consultant: CS