New Job Quality Assurance Analyst In Saskatchewan
|Quality Assurance Analyst|
Quality Assurance Analyst
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Saskatchewan
Avenue Living Communities is Western Canada's fastest-growing private rental properties operator, with an expanding presence in Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
Communities is in our name because we believe in bringing people together and building relationships, we are proud of every day. Our core values guide our actions, and our people bring our mission to life. We are committed to providing safe and welcoming accommodations while being responsive to our resident’s needs with efficient execution.
Our innovative teams work together to deliver both quality and value to our residents as we pride ourselves in creating communities that are safe and comfortable place to call home.
What We Are About
At Avenue Living Communities, we ensure our team members are provided with a place to develop careers that are challenging and rewarding so everyone can realize their full potential. We know our people are our biggest brand ambassadors and create our culture. We believe when we take care of our team members, they can then extend that Duty of Care to our residents and business partners.
We look for team members who are collaborative, creative, and In It Together. Individuals who are accountable, consistent, resourceful, and responsive. Those who can take initiative, seek feedback and demonstrate grit in overcoming challenges and adapting to change.
Green Is More Than Just Our Colour
If you are wondering if the grass is greener here at Avenue Living Communities, you can take comfort in knowing that through our common purpose we build relationships we are proud of every day.
By focusing on leadership excellence, employee engagement, and quality service- combined with a continuous improvement mindset, we give you the green light to create meaningful connections and memorable experiences. Fostering a positive environment where people feel energized and empowered to have sustainable results
In addition to our team members, we also want our planet to thrive. Avenue Living Communities is committed to a green future by enhancing our properties with features such as environmentally friendly water management procedures, improved heating and cooling systems, solar panels, and upgraded air filtration technology.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Responsible for quality reporting/auditing, analytics, quantitative analysis, and tracking for diverse departments within ALC
- Oversee accuracy and efficiency within SOPs currently used and define whether new procedures can be implemented
- Ensure the timely execution of the Quality Assessment in each portfolio
- Creating and maintaining the Quality Assurance Management Plan
- Creating and maintaining the Assessment template
- Communicate all findings from the assessments to the involved parties and show the direction in failed sections
- Hold all departments accountable for results found in the portfolio assessments
- Complete full portfolio assessments on a regular basis
- Assess all aspects of a portfolio's performance including sales, operations, CapEx, marketing, and customer service
- Ensure that portfolios and regions are following ALC standards
- Develop and update SOPs as required by identified gaps found in the assessments
- Conduct on-site meetings with RVPs, RPMs, and CPMs outlining the assessment findings
- Conduct confidential interviews with employees as part of the assessment
- Ensure that ALC level of finishes and materials are being used to complete all work
- Ensure that all required inspections, schedules, and paperwork are updated as required
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Ability to travel 70% to 85% of the time
- Background in Quality Management & Assessment is considered an asset
- Multi-Family Residential Rental Industry experience beneficial
- Ability to audit procedures and implement where needed
- Familiarity with computer programs/computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication
- Problem solving
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We’re honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group benefits plan, rent subsidy, and discretionary profit-sharing program
- We are committed to a strong safe work environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted, and supported so they can be, and bring, their best. We’re committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures, and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics. We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.
By submitting your application, you are giving your consent for us to contact you by phone, text or email