Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $27 an hour
Location : Nova Scotia
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Business/commerce, general
- Private sector
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services
- Assess requirements of establishment
- Develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased
- Consult with suppliers
- Review quotations
- Determine contract terms and conditions
- Establish delivery schedules
- Monitor progress of delivery schedules
- Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
- MS Word
- Electronic mail
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- Criminal record check
- Drug test
- Valid driver's licence
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Large caseload
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Health care plan
- As per collective agreement
- Free parking available