New Job Mobile Application And Devices Support Operator In Manitoba
|Mobile Application and Devices Support Operator|
Mobile Application and Devices Support Operator
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
Under supervision of the Information Systems Coordinator, the Mobile Application and Devices Support Operator ensures the proper operation of mobile devices and enterprise applications mobile apps in support of the Department’s business objectives. The Mobile Application and Devices Support Operator will provide support for onsite, offsite and remote analysis, diagnosis, resolution, and documentation of mobile devices and associated enterprise software problems for end users. This position will also participate in the creation and configuration of user accounts and support AMANDA citizen portal.
As the Mobile Application and Devices Support Operator, you will:
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end user mobile devices and AMANDA inspection app to maintain effective and efficient business operation.
- Assist and instruct users of enterprise application mobile apps with various application usage issues.
- Support the department’s AMANDA citizen portal.
- Support the department’s application user accounts, as instructed.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of user documentation and reports.
Your education and qualifications include:
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in a technology related field. An equivalent combination of relevant education, training and experience may be considered.
- Experience in the deployment/maintenance/support of mobile devices and peripherals.
- Experience utilizing and supporting a variety of current operating systems and software applications with mobile apps.
- Knowledge of AMANDA enterprise application would be an asset.
- Knowledge of remote connectivity tools and services would be an asset.
- Knowledge of firewall concepts would be an asset.
- Knowledge of ITIL practices would be an asset.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to convey technical information to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to prepare user-friendly documentation, web pages and informative reports.
- Ability to configure, support, and maintain mobile devices such as iPads, tablet smartphones and associated mobile apps.
- Ability to perform trouble-shooting, identify and resolve problems or obtain appropriate assistance.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to learn and provide assistance using enterprise application tools as they relate to mobile apps and devices.
- Ability to install, update, test and document various mobile applications.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously, in a sometimes-stressful environment, in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain respectful working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Conditions of employment:
- The successful applicant must maintain legal eligibility to work in Canada. If the successful applicant possesses a work permit, it is their responsibility to ensure the permit remains valid.
- Police Information Check satisfactory to the employer will be required from the successful candidate, at their expense. To obtain a Police Information Check, please visit www.winnipeg.ca/police.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Class 5 Manitoba Driver’s License.
- Must be physically capable of performing all of the duties of the position, including the ability to lift and carry equipment up to approximately 22 kilograms in weight.
CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL EMPLOYEES OF THE CITY OF WINNIPEG:
- Citizen & Customer Focus
- Respecting Diversity
- Ethics and Values
- Integrity and Trust
- Results Oriented