New Job Marketing & Business Development Specialist (Montreal Or Toronto) In Quebec
|Marketing & Business Development Specialist (Montreal or Toronto)|
Marketing & Business Development Specialist (Montreal or Toronto)
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Creating Space to Grow
Lemay is a transdisciplinary architecture firm at the forefront of thought-leading designs of inclusivity and sustainability. We have transformed the centres of cities through radically new ways to use and share space with critically recognized private sector, cultural, and public projects in Canada and internationally.
We’re a firm that designs generous spaces that create meaningful impact. Lemay is an international, award-winning collection of 450 designers, industry leaders, and change-makers who want to make an impact both in their own backyards and in communities abroad.
We’re constantly working together to design and create new ways of engaging and bringing people together that address the fundamental challenges our world faces.
We practice what we preach. The processes, ideas, and goals we bring to the table have all been applied to our own spaces. We believe buildings should give more than they take, and do more with less.
We believe in who we work with. Lemay makes the development and well-being of its talent a top priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible group insurance program (health, dental, medical, paramedical insurance);
- Annual amount to invest as needed (health and wellness management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of membership fees to your professional associations;
- A minimum of 3 weeks vacation;
- Paid office closure between Christmas and New Year;
- Hybrid and remote work policy at all times;
- Summer and flexible hours year round;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Internal training available to all employees (Lemay Academy);
- Integration course paired with a Lemay employee;
- Online training platform and gym in some offices;
- Telemedicine platform;
- Up to 70% off monthly public transit passes.
Does this sound like the place for you?
We are looking for a passionate and positive talent to become a Marketing & Business Development Specialist to help us connect with current and potential clients/partners and tell our unique story. You will forecast, research, strategize, organize, and execute Lemay’s business development strategies for international and regional markets at the forefront of the team.
Your integral role at Lemay will be a crucial first step in creating new client relationships, nurturing existing ones and developing business, for each studio. Your natural drive to succeed and keen understanding of these aspects’ importance will further develop Lemay’s vision, teams, and growth.
With a clear vision and organized schedule, your ability to connect the dots, create and curate captivating narratives that communicate our value, all while managing competing priorities, is key when collaborating with current and future clients.
You’ll help shape the future as you:
- Lead, develop and execute strategic business development plans for specific markets, within international and/or local regions.
- Lead, participate and facilitate in strategic business development planning, meeting and activities in private and public sector markets with Lemay senior leadership.
- Develop corporate business development and marketing projects that enhance and/or initiate what we set out to accomplish – internally and externally.
- Showcase your strategic mindset through regional market plans, bid responses and relevant marketing packages.
- Lead and coordinate the research, scheduling, creation, development, submission and follow up of specific client bids, client pitches and proposals.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners/consultants/collaborators to emphasize our unique Lemay offering in specific marketing responses.
- Develop and execute (as the primary point of contact) the collection and analysis of business-related information, scheduling, writing, editing, formatting, graphics, design, and layout of proposals and marketing related documents/packages.
- Ensure outputs are highly polished and organized to be sent out on time and on target.
- Lead the coordination of internal and external team members by implementing internal deadlines to complete proposal-specific forms, custom resume alterations, graphic changes, narrative revisions, etc.
- Keep a strong pulse on potential opportunities with private sector clients or public sector platforms.
- Review and analyze in-bound bids or marketing package requests to help coordinate and curate responses.
- Create and develop non-technical writing, including copy writing and editing – ensuring submission outputs look and sound are cohesive.
- Coordinate final close-out processes, file management and initiate client follow-ups.
We would love for you to have immediate impact.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the professional services sector (experience in the architecture, design, or engineering consulting industries a plus).
- Diploma or Undergraduate Degree in Languages, Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field preferred.
- Experience leading client-driven presentations, offers and related packages (pitches, business development and marketing materials, RFPs, RFQs, EOIs etc.)
- Exceptional organizational skills, with an ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment, and the ability to juggle competing and changing priorities.
- Bilingualism in French and English is essential since you will be solicited in all of our national and international markets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat X Pro and Adobe Creative Suites (CC) (InDesign primarily).
- Excellent writing, editing and grammar skills with a keen eye for details.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- An eagerness to work with a variety of professional personalities and skillsets.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Where change-makers go.
- 3500, St-Jacques, Montreal, QC
- 60, Adelaide St., Toronto, ON