New Job Manager, Virtual Advice, Small Business Advice Team, Halifax In Nova Scotia
|Manager, Virtual Advice, Small Business Advice Team, Halifax|
Manager, Virtual Advice, Small Business Advice Team, Halifax
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nova Scotia
Requisition ID: 172491
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Manager, Virtual Advice, Small Business Virtual Advice Team, Halifax Nova Scotia
Location: Please note this is an in office position, located in Halifax Nova Scotia, 5251 Duke Street, Duke Towers. The successful candidate will work within the Virtual Small Business Advice team. Shift M-F 10am-6pm (4days a week with 1 day 12-8pm on a rotational schedule)
About the Role...
Our Manager, Virtual Advice, Small Business will lead and drive a customer focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge
- Lead and manage a team of Virtual Small Business Advisors in their responsibilities of managing an assigned book of small business customers, deepening existing relationships, develop new relationships, and working closely with partners across the retail branch network by:
- Creating a national network of contacts to grow our current business and identify growth opportunities
- Focusing business development activities within and outside the Branch Network.
- Provide direction, guidance and support to VSBAs, resolve issues and facilitate collaboration with branch and other internal partners. Leading & coaching Virtual Small Business Advisors to identify customer centric solutions in an advice based business model.
- Contributing to the achievement of the highest rating in NPS among customers of all the major banks in Canada;
- Providing sales training to employees so that they can provide tailored advice and customized solutions which increases the small business owner’s ability to succeed in their business/achieve their goals
- Overseeing the planning and completion of relationship building activities with business partners throughout the retail Bank;
- Leading & coaching employees to identify cross sell opportunities that benefit the customer and the Bank
What you have…
- Providing direction, guidance and support to team members, resolving issues and escalation,
- Planning and leading regular team meetings, to recognize success, help overcome obstacles and provide ongoing focus on customer service.
- Fostering a performance oriented environment and recognizing success.
- Providing direction, guidance and support to team members to facilitate the successful analysis and identification of sales opportunities.
You have an education in a business related discipline or equivalent work experience as a small business owner
Moodys Certificate in Small Business or equivalent
What we’re offering…
The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with the ability to collaborate with other business lines within the bank
A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
A competitive compensation and benefits package
Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills
An organization committed to making a difference in our communities– for you and our customers
Location(s): Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.