New Job House Cleaner/Housekeeper In Newfoundland And Labrador
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Newfoundland and Labrador
A client of People Stuff is looking to hire a House Cleaner/Housekeeper for a family of three school kids. Their house is in Torbay close to the Jack Byrne Arena and Stavanger Drive.
The role will be part time (approx. 25 hours a week) with the possibility of full-time work depending on how the work relationship evolves and meets the needs of the candidate and our family.
We are looking for a caring, reliable, energetic and conscientious person who can be a good role model for our children. Tasks include:
- Keeping the living area, bedrooms and bathrooms clean and tidy by dusting, cleaning, vacuuming and mopping
- Looking after daily kitchen duties such as loading and unloading the dishwasher, hand washing pots and pans, wiping off counters, tables, chairs and stovetop.
- Looking after daily upstairs bedrooms by making beds, tidying children’s bedrooms and bookshelves and putting dirty laundry and towels in laundry baskets
- Taking care of laundry a few times a week by changing bed sheets, washing and drying dirty laundry and folding and putting away
- Picking up and putting away grocery orders placed by the family from the local grocery store
- Preparing food such as lunches and snacks for the children or meals for our family (we use Hello Fresh for most meals)
- Performing child caring duties as needed for busy days, PD days or planned evening events.
- Performing various other tasks that are needed on an occasional basis and performing other housekeeping tasks as need be
This position is flexible in how you want to perform these tasks. We are a busy family running our business and we are looking for the ideal person to help us. Overall, we are a quiet, private, generous and caring family.
Requirements for this job is
- Must have CPR and First Aid
- Must provide work references