New Job Food Service Worker In Ontario
|Food Service Worker|
Food Service Worker
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : From $20.47 an hour
Location : Ontario
Salary:Start: $20.47 | 1 Year: $21.18 | 2 Year: $21.82
Posting Date:2023-01-06 11:00
Closing Date:2023-01-31 23:59
- Plans, organizes, directs and performs food preparation, production, distribution and service activities.
- Performs sanitation, ware washing and inventory management activities.
- Implements diet orders and nutrition care plans.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Supports and demonstrates the mission, vision and values of Deep River and District Hospital.
- Other duties may be assigned and may not be limited to the scope of an individual department.
- Successful completion or enrollment in a Food Service Worker program at a college established under the Ontario Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology Act, 2002 or a Food Service Workers program provided by a registered private career college and approved by the Superintendent of Private Career Colleges under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005 required (If enrolled in program when hired, the required training must be completed within three years of being hired).
- Recent successful completion of the Food Handlers course offered by Public Health required.
- Experience in food services in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills in dealings with the public required.
- Ability to work well independently, with others in a team approach, and adapt to changing situations required.
- Computer literacy required.
- Exceptional Attendance required.
- Must agree to adhere to DRDH standards of behaviour.