New Job First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Senior Manager, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion In Manitoba
|First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Senior Manager, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion|
First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Senior Manager, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
The following job posting and assessment questions were crafted by Kiinago Biinoogi Muskiiki (‘Our Children’s Medicine’ in English) in consultation with Indigenous Elders, Knowledge Keepers and other members of the community. Applications housed on this platform provide a unique opportunity for First Nations, Métis and Inuit job seekers to have the option of sharing their whole selves with potential employers, including their lived experience and transferable skills. For more information, visit ourchildrensmedicine.ca
Are you a First Nations, Metis, or Inuit professional that is passionate about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion? Are you looking for a hybrid role with flexibility on where you work during the week?
We're looking for you to join our team as a Senior DE&I Manager from anywhere in Canada!
As the Manager, you'll be contributing to the overall success of our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy and our 2025 DEI goals to ensure specific goals, plans, and initiatives are delivered in support of your team's business strategies and objectives. You'll be supporting your team and creating, implementing, and managing vital DEI programs and external partnerships by using your ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
Additionally, you'll be:
Identify areas of opportunities to improve and make recommendations that align with our DEI strategy
- Work with ERGs, Enterprise DEI team, Sub-Committee Leads, HR, and our Communications team to provide input on the design of hiring programs
- Research, recommend, develop, and implement strategic initiatives to ensure achievement of diversity objectives and goals
- Track metrics for DEI programs to measure and promote impact of specific goals/strategies to ensure milestones are being met, report progress and recommend opportunities for focus
- Provide leadership by delivering creative initiatives and recommendations to drive engagement around DEI
Join our team, apply on HigherMe today!
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Self-Identify as First Nations, Metis, or Inuit
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Post-secondary degree, diploma, or certification in Business, Human Resources, or a related field OR relevant work experience
- Passionate about DE&I work and awareness of all facets of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Project management experience and ability to implement corporate change strategies in partnership with senior leadership
- Able to collaborate with external/internal teams towards common goals
Join Scotiabank and belong to a high-performing team with a passion for success.