New Job Financial Analyst In New Brunswick
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
At Irving Consumer Products, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. Irving Consumer Products is a leading manufacturer of premium tissue products – including national brands and private label. We also manufacture private label diapers and training pants for North American retailers.
The Financial Analyst will be based out of Dieppe, New Brunswick (100 Midland Drive, E1A 7G9) and will be a key business partner to our Sales team and will be responsible for evaluating new sales opportunities through the completion of P&L’s. In addition, they will provide financial analysis on existing business to optimize profitability with the goal of achieving sustainable, profitable growth. This is a permanent, full-time position. The primary language of work is English.
We’re offering growth and endless opportunity at a company that’s on the rise, backed up by the security of the entire JDI group of companies. Continuous Improvement is part of our culture. That doesn’t just refer to our cutting-edge tech or marketing model—it means supporting every member of our team to learn, grow and become a bigger part of the company.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Post-secondary education in Finance, Economics, or Accounting.
- Understanding and knowledge in CPG Sales would be considered an asset.
- Strong understanding of profitability evaluation including mix, rate and volume analysis.
- Experience using Alteryx, Tableau and Power BI would be considered an asset.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Strong sense of urgency to complete tasks.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills
The main duties/responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsible for completing Profit & Loss analysis for new sales opportunities and existing business in a timely manner in order to evaluate and analyze the opportunity and/or the current state of business.
- Support internal Sales and Finance teams with the management and tracking of trade investment.
- Lead monthly account reviews to ensure delivery of financial targets are achieved.
- Partner with Finance, Sales and IT to design and execute IT solutions and process improvements.
What We Offer
Irving Consumer Products is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to:
- A flexible medical, dental, and vision plan
- Employee & family assistance programs
- RRSP matching program
- Health & wellness reimbursements
- Product purchase program
- Opportunities to take part in job related training and development
- Growth and progression opportunities within Irving Consumer Products and the larger network of the J.D. Irving group of companies
- Relocation costs (if applicable)
- Hybrid flexible work options (if applicable)
To Apply for this Career Opportunity
Concerned you don’t meet every requirement? Research has shown that many people only apply to jobs when they feel they meet 100% of the hiring criteria. At Irving Tissue, we are focused on creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome, appreciated and encouraged to contribute fully. If you are interested in this position but are concerned you may not fit the requirements perfectly, we would encourage you to still apply. You might be exactly who we’re looking for with this role or others we have available!
Please apply online at https://careers.jdirving.com/.
For further details, please contact Recruitment at [email protected]
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Consumer Products is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.