New Job Facility Attendant In Alberta
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $21.23 an hour
Location : Alberta
The City of Spruce Grove is a fast growing, dynamic city committed to building and maintaining a fiscally responsible community that serves our residents, attracts visitors and promotes future growth. Through the actions of the Values We Live By, accountability, communication, leadership, integrity and respect are encouraged, while maintaining a work, play balance.
To provide facility user support to enhance the quality, safety and standards of customer experience and facility operations. When supporting facility functions, the incumbent will provide quality customer service through their support of users of the facility spaces. This may include, but is not limited to, meeting room set up and take down, meeting room AV support, minor janitorial and clean-up of facility spaces following rentals or use. They may also be required to support the operations through additional customer service and behaviour monitoring during larger events and performances. This position takes day-to-day direction from department staff they are assigned to work with and report directly to the assigned Facility Supervisor or designate.
- Set up and take down of facility rooms, spaces and equipment as directed.
- Assist users and general public with the operation of meeting room AV and Hub equipment, as required.
- Provide on-site supervision to outdoor play/park spaces, as assigned, including Jubilee Spray Park,
- Assist program, Front of House and other department staff with the set up and take down of events,
- Conduct water tests and other daily facility operation
- Monitor behaviour of patrons, respectfully addressing inappropriate behaviour to ensure the safety and
- Engages appropriate support from supervisor, and/or Enforcement Services, when required, to ensure safety
- Documents and records all incidents and facility damage.
- Follows all City standards and legislation related to respectful behaviour, FOIPP and other policies and
- Adheres to all Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years customer service experience
If you require assistance applying to this job, please contact our support staff and refer to job number: J0123-0033.