New Job Department Supervisor (Team Leader Trainee) - Saskatoon In Saskatchewan
|Department Supervisor (Team Leader Trainee) - Saskatoon|
Department Supervisor (Team Leader Trainee) - Saskatoon
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Saskatchewan
Princess Auto is a private, Canadian-owned company employing over 3,000 Team Members, with our Home Office in Winnipeg, Manitoba. We provide hard-working Canadians with a unique assortment of tools and equipment through more than 50 stores coast-to-coast, a National Call Centre, and our online store.
Our strength is in our people. In fact, we call our employees “Team Members”, and our managers “Leaders”. We all work together towards a common goal: to make Princess Auto a great place to work and shop.
Overview of the Position
As a Supervisor (Team Leader Trainee) at Princess Auto you will help create a fun, safe and unique shopping experience for our customers. We call it Royal Service. You will typically spend your day leading Team Members in your department to complete store plans and tasks. You will respond to Team Member and customer inquiries with category-specific product knowledge, support on-the-job training and development of Team Members, maintain a safe and respectful work environment, and manage loss prevention processes.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Genuinely care about our customers’ shopping experience
- Take initiative and work well with minimal supervision
- Have demonstrated leadership skills and previous experience in retail or another service industry
- Enjoy working with people
- Be respectful, upfront and act with integrity
What our unique and fun world can offer you:
At Princess Auto, we strive to be unique . . . in our product selection, our Team Members and in our Leadership. We share information. We value opinions and collaboration from all our people across the company, regardless of position or scope of responsibility and work as a collective team in a supportive environment. We strive to provide Royal Service, our high standard of serving not just our customers, but each other, and it is a philosophy we embrace and demonstrate every day. In addition, our Team Members receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Company-funded, comprehensive benefits package
- Long-term Disability coverage
- Annual Profit Sharing Plan
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Maternity Leave top-up plan
- Discount at our retail stores
- Free parking
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement and relocation
- Paid personal days
- Uniform and safety shoe allowance
Princess Auto Ltd. will consult with all applicants requesting accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant’s individual accessibility needs.