New Job Customer Service Representative - Nachurs Alpine (Belle Plaine, Sk, Canada) In Saskatchewan
|Customer Service Representative - Nachurs Alpine (Belle Plaine, SK, Canada)|
Customer Service Representative - Nachurs Alpine (Belle Plaine, SK, Canada)
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $21.01–$25.19 an hour
Location : Saskatchewan
Are you customer-focused with an attention to detail? Are you proficient with computers and Windows applications? Do you have a positive outlook and excellent communication skills? Are you highly organized with an ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments? If so, we want to hear from YOU!
For over a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing agricultural products and services. Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
The Customer Service Representative provides administrative clerical support and is a team member in the interactions and interface between customers, the field sales team, and operations support to ensure excellent service and overall customer satisfaction. Provides clerical assistance in order processing and inventory management.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency with computers to intermediate level utilizing Microsoft Windows, Windows applications, and ERP order entry systems. JD Edwards practice and process training will be provided
- Knowledge of mathematical concepts and the ability to apply such concepts as fractions, percentages, and ratios to practical application with accuracy
- Ability to sit at a desk and/or computer terminal to perform writing and/or keying/typing information for protracted periods of time
- Mobility to move freely across uneven terrain both indoors and outdoors safely
Key Personal Attributes Include:
- Two-year associate degree required, and 2 years experience preferred
- Excellent Microsoft PC office application skills, i.e.: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills (verbal, written, and utilizing all media (phone, e-mail, text)) for interaction with customers and fellow employees including the ability to maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service
- Attention to detail is a must
- Practical organization skills with strong attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments
- Ability to respond professionally to common inquiries or complaints from sales staff and other employees, customers, regulatory agencies, suppliers, etc.
- Reads writes and speaks the English language fluently
Specific Responsibilities and Key Deliverables Include:
- Confer with customers in order to provide information about products and services, take orders or cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints;
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken;
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints/inquiries according to company policy or forwarding to Customer Service Manager for management review/approval;
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation;
- Responsible for all accounts receivable and billing;
- Assist with inventory and dispatching
- Assists field sales staff with the preparation and documentation of product recommendations and use records
- Assists with electronic order entry and processing (sales order, shipping documents, invoicing) utilizing JD Edwards Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- Responds to customer sales inquiries in a timely, accurate, and appropriate manner
- As part of the support team, document and process product use recommendations as required
- Utilizing JDE, enter, and process customer orders as requested. Meet or exceed timelines established under the Timely Transaction Processing Policy (TTP)
- Work closely with the office team to ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained to meet customer needs
- Assist the Sales Team in accurate customer pricing and quickly resolve any inquiries or concerns
- Prepare standard use and sales reports as well as any custom reports as requested by management, sales, and customer
- Assist the Sales Team in annual budget preparation and monthly budget vs. actual reports
- Assists other office team members in administrative tasks to ensure quality customer service, meeting deadlines, and sales support
- Supports Branch and/or Operations Manager as requested
Compensation and Benefits:
- In compliance with all states and cities that require transparency of pay, the base compensation for this position ranges from $21.01 - $25.19 per hour. Note that wages may vary based on location, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for vacation, holidays, health, dental, vision, mental health, retirement plans, and other benefits
NACHURS is a Wilbur-Ellis business.
For over 70 years, NACHURS® has been the industry leader in NPK LIQUID FERTILIZER TECHNOLOGY. Built on quality, integrity, and innovation, we pioneered precision-placed liquid fertilizer in 1946 – formulated to meet the nutritional demands of crops and growing conditions on both sides of the border. Our liquid fertilizers are marketed under the ALPINE brand and NACHURS brands in North America. The New Ag Markets Business Unit sells liquid fertilizer into turf, specialty, international, and private label markets. Products sold into oil and gas markets, transportation and mining markets and industrial chemical markets are all sold under the NASi brand. Nachurs Alpine Solutions has manufacturing plants located in Garretson, SD, Marion, OH, Corydon, IN, Red Oak, IA, St. Gabriel, LA, New Hamburg, ON and Belle Plaine, SK.
Wilbur-Ellis is a company you can be proud to call your employer
Wilbur-Ellis markets and distributes agricultural products, animal feed and specialty chemicals and food ingredients. A privately held and consistently profitable company, we employ more than 4,000 people throughout North America and Asia-Pacific.
Wilbur-Ellis is for and about people
Wilbur-Ellis has enjoyed over one hundred years of success and growth, all thanks to our people. Our employees are both leaders and team players who thrive on creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, and a dedication to quality work, our customers, and each other.
Wilbur-Ellis invests in the industry’s best workforce
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in our employees by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits, and a tradition of promoting from within for a broad range of career opportunities. And we foster a supportive, people-first work environment.