New Job Bank Administrator In British Columbia
Company : QuadReal Property Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
About QuadReal Property Group
QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate investment, operating and development company headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia. Its assets under management total $67.1 billion. From its foundation in Canada as a full-service real estate operating company, QuadReal has expanded its capabilities to invest in equity and debt in both the public and private markets. QuadReal invests directly, via programmatic partnerships and through operating companies in which it holds an ownership interest.
QuadReal seeks to deliver strong investment returns while creating sustainable environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves. Now and for generations to come.
QuadReal: Excellence lives here.
The Banking Administrator will report directly to the Supervisor, Banking and be responsible for the following functions relating to assigned bank accounts:
- To work with and provide support to Accountants (PAs) and Property Administrators (PMAs) relating to daily, monthly, and annual banking and cash management activities
- Address important cash flow issues relating to their portfolio in a timely manner
- Ensure accuracy of financial information and perform their jobs in an efficient manner
- To take on additional banking related duties as required and as delegated
- Provide additional support to the accounting and banking administration groups as required This is an important role, and as a result will allow QuadReal to increase its value to our property management staff through more responsive and accurate service.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries when required
- Timely follow-up of outstanding items
- Communication with property administration staff regarding banking activity as required
- Process the setup, the modification and the cancellation of request from the Property Administration Group for o Tenant PAPs, Parking PAPs, Tenant EFTs and Vendor PAPs
- Prepare bank deposit when required
- Prepare wire payments and transfers on various banking platforms
- Additional financial support as workloads dictate 2 Experience
- Minimum 6 months post-secondary education
- Previous experience completing bank reconciliations
- Must possess an aptitude for numbers
- Relationship Skills: ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written; ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships; team player
- Organizational/Multi-Tasking: ability to allocate one’s time effectively, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines; ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities; ability to prioritize workload; ability to work at a detailed level; willingness to learn in a dynamic environment that includes new ideas and change
- Decision Making Skills – ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems; ability to take decisive action; ability to resolve conflict
- Computer Skills: basic to intermediate skills in Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office programs; knowledge of JD Edwards and/or Yardi an asset
QuadReal has introduced a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires full vaccination against COVID-19 for everyone working in our offices or sites. Accordingly, a successful candidate offered employment at QuadReal will need to provide proof of full vaccination prior to commencing employment, subject exemptions permitted under applicable employment and human rights legislation.
Want to learn about our end-to-end recruitment process? Click this link for a short video that will take you through each step, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.