New Job Agent, Cardholder Care In British Columbia
|Agent, Cardholder Care|
Agent, Cardholder Care
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Vancity is the largest private sector Living Wage Employer in Canada and have been consistently recognized as one of the Top Employers in Canada. Come join our team of 2,600 diverse individuals and access competitive rewards & benefits, all while knowing you are a part of a greater movement.
The Role: Cardholder Care Agent
- Full-Time Permanent , fully flexible (must be available 7 days a week, including overnights)
- Work from home (remote)
- Required Paid 5 weeks full-time training
- Projected Start date: March 2023
As a Cardholder Care Agent you will leverage your communication skills as you engage across a range of different channels including telephone, email and live chats to serve member needs. You will effectively manage complex situations, problem solve and provide personalized advice. You'll be navigating multiple computer systems, processes and policies all while having a quality conversation with a member. You are committed to delivering personalized advice regarding various credit card services offered by Vancity.
A typical day would involve:
- Resolve and handle member contacts (including, but not limited to inbound/outbound calls, email) according to established service and quality standards.
- Achieve established service objectives.
- Identifying and assessing needs to provide appropriate products, services and referrals.
- Applying Vancity service standards, policies, procedures and controls to meet compliance requirements and mitigate risk.
- Fully leverage and utilize the technical systems available so that the service experience for the member is efficient and seamless.
- A problem solver –You have an analytical mind and can multi-task to come up with solutions
- Tech-savvy –People often say you’re a quick learner and great with technology & systems
- A great communicator – You have excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Eye for Detail - You have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ready for a challenge – You have a positive attitude and can work in a fast-paced changing environment
- A High School Diploma –At a minimum, you have graduated high school and/or equivalent
- Customer Service Experience –At least 1 year of working experience interacting with people and businesses in a professional capacity
- Banking or call centre experience would be an asset
- French language skills an asset
- Post-secondary coursework.
Cardholder Care Representatives reports to Team Manager, Cardholder Care at our Surrey Contact Centre.
At Vancity we’re committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace to help our people and communities thrive and prosper. Diversity in our workforce is integral so that we can truly represent, understand and respond to our community needs and deliver on our member experience.
As part of this commitment we are taking action to learn more about our applicants and ask that you complete a short and anonymous Diversity Survey that will influence the design and execution of Vancity’s overall DEI initiatives and programs, one of which aims to advance our commitment to become a financial force for change and build a fair world. Please click this hyperlink to complete the Diversity Survey. Your responses are collected anonymously and will never be linked to your job application.
Please note that all shortlisted candidates for this role will be required to complete a background check which includes resume verification, credit check, criminal record check. Vancity is an inclusive and equitable employer and actively seeks to advance racial equity, inclusion and belonging across the organization.
Vancity offers required accommodations in all stages of the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please advise us, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
- High School Diploma or better in General