New Job Administrative Coordinator In Prince Edward Island
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $16–$19 an hour
Location : Prince Edward Island
Trinity Energy Group is currently seeking a self-motivated and energetic individual to join our team as an Administrative Coordinator in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. Trinity Energy Group is new to the island, however we have been operating for 17 successful years in Nova Scotia. The Administrative Coordinator will oversee tendered projects and private contracts, ensuring comprehensive document control, timeline completion, progress monitoring and general program administration.
What are we offering?
- Complete benefits including medical, dental, vision, and extended health care (massage, physiotherapy, etc.)
- Virtual primary health care
- Employee & Family Assistance Plan
- Employee pricing on Trinity services and materials
- Paid weekly
- Competitive wage determined by experience.
- Flexible schedule.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Act as point of contact.
- Complete project set-up and close-out requirements (administration).
- Liaise with contractors and consultants via email, telephone, and at events. Establish and maintain contractor contact lists.
- Data entry, document control
- Maintain project files for current and closed jobs.
- General administration duties and general assistance as needed in the office or during events.
- Help with inventory and warehouse management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines. Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Office; especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- A positive attitude and willingness to take initiative. Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience within the construction industry will be considered an asset.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment.
- Ability to operate a forklift and lift items over 50 lbs is considered an asset.
All individuals are welcome to apply! We appreciate all who apply, but only the chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$19.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location