New Job Administrative Assistant In Manitoba
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
Location: This position will be based in our Winnipeg office.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2023
Founded in 2017, Wellington-Altus Financial Inc. (Wellington-Altus) is the parent company to Wellington-Altus Private Counsel and Wellington-Altus Private Wealth —the top-rated* wealth advisory company in Canada and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies. With more than $20 billion in assets under administration and offices across the country, Wellington-Altus identifies with successful, entrepreneurial advisors and portfolio managers, and their high-net-worth clients.
- Investment Executive 2022 Brokerage Report Card
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the Administrative Assistant will use their exceptional organization and communication skills to provide precise and timely administrative support to the Facilities Manager.
The Administrative Assistant will play an integral role in supporting the efficient and timely completion of work and maintenance requests.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Facilities Manager by supporting the day-to-day operations of facility activities.
- Responsible for lease administration, Business continuity plan and corporate insurance documentation
- Coordinating with internal departments to prepare construction project tenant inducement paperwork
- Assemble and process expense reports, invoices and work orders, etc.
- Creating and maintaining databases of asset inventory.
- Maintaining inventory of available space / occupancy for all office locations across the country.
- Collaborating with 3rd party vendors for utilities and/or in assisting with managing repairs and renovations on existing properties.
- Communicate and coordinate with 3rd party vendors as required.
- Researching new processes and technology to improve operational efficiency.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience in a administrative role is an asset.
- A demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and database management software, notably Excel, is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to effectively communicate with contractors and vendors.
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to proactively organize and manage a high volume of time-sensitive tasks and work.
- Knowledge of lease administration, or basic construction and maintenance methods is an asset.
- Experience dealing with contracts, working in a Real Estate or Property Management setting is an asset.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A demonstrated, reliable work ethic with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
Conditions of employment:
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- A background check, satisfactory to the employer, will be required of the successful applicant prior to commencing employment.
Wellington-Altus Private Wealth is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community and welcomes applications from women, racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of our organization are encouraged to apply.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please let us know at the point of application.
Click the Apply for This Job button to submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations. You will be contacted if you are selected for an interview. More information about working at Wellington-Altus can be found on our website at www.wellington-altus.com.