New Job Site Cleaner - Camp Setting In Ontario
|Site Cleaner - Camp Setting|
Site Cleaner - Camp Setting
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together - offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT'S THE JOB?
As a Site Cleaner, you are the key person in keeping everyone safe and comfortable at the site. Sure, it’s ‘just cleaning’, but an organized and hygienic space sure makes the difference in providing comfort for everyone while away from home!
You will generally be responsible for cleaning designated areas of the site and will include dusting, sweeping, mopping, washroom cleaning, vacuuming and emptying waste containers. And the best part: minimal laundry duties!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- No previous experience is required! We have a strong support team who is ready to train you today!
- You are dependable, energetic and enjoy working with an awesome team, while also being able to work independently
- You like keeping busy on your feet (a plus if you already have a par of non-slip shoes!)
- You take pride in your work and aren't afraid of putting a little elbow grease in when needed
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You are fully vaccinated against the protection of COVID-19 (proof of vaccination is required to access site)
- You have the ability to:
- Lift, carry, push or pull up to 50 lbs
- Climb ladders or stairs
- Stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time
- Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands
- Perform work with arms above shoulder height
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- FREE meals and FREE accommodations while on site!
- Your own PRIVATE room with cable TV and Wi-Fi across site
- We will pay YOU up to $2000 for anyone you refer to us that is hired (there is no limit - refer as many people as you would like!)
- You will receive medical and dental benefits
- Excellent work-life balance
- Opportunity to learn new skills and move-up in positions
Work Schedule and Remuneration:
Site Cleaners work rotational schedules. You may be required to work weekdays, weekends and general holidays.
Wages are paid on an hourly basis. Specific pay details are discussed at the interview phase.
This is an accelerated hiring process with work to begin at the end of November - apply today!
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.