New Job Property Manager In Nova Scotia
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nova Scotia
Who we are
An entrepreneurial organization with a long track record and a bright talent pool, the Firm Capital Organization is a real estate private equity firm focused on the areas of mortgage banking, real estate investments and special situation investments. Please visit our website at www.firmcapital.comfor further information.
Within the Firm Capital Organization, Firm Capital Property Management Corp. is the property manager for a portfolio of multi-residential and commercial properties comprised of retail, industrial, and office across Canada. Firm Capital Property Management Corp. is looking for a Property Manager, Residential Operations.
What you need to succeed
· A minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role
· A college certificate in Property Management is preferred
· Computer proficiency with MS Office and experience with Yardi Voyager is preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize activities, develop plans and meet deadlines.
· Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle. Some travel required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task without compromising accuracy.
· Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within and outside organization.
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently on a team or independently.
· Knowledge of various legislations, including Resident Tenancy Act.
· Demonstrated ability to read and interpret property financial statements.
Your new role
· Responsible for tenant receivables (A/R), leasing matters, ensuring buildings are consistently at minimal vacancy, and operation reports;
· Deliver strong customer service to all tenants; Ensure that each property maintains an engaged Tenant Relations program; Take appropriate action to resolve those issues.
· Perform monthly rent collections and deposits and oversee the required tenant filings for late payment and eviction; Process annual renewals.
· Conduct site inspections regularly, arrange and monitor required maintenance, create action plans, and monitor individual site performance.
· Maintain necessary and requisite property and financial records at each property in a diligent manner.
· Liaise with tenants, vendors, contractors, and staff.
· Draft letters and memos.
· Ensure that all services provided and transactions conducted are performed based on the requisite regulations and the highest ethical standards;
· Oversee and provide direction to other staff.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
What we offer you
· Competitive salary
· Opportunity to advance your career as the company grows
How to apply
Easily apply by submitting your resume in PDF format only or visit our website at www.firmcapital.comfor further company details. We thank all candidates who apply for this opportunity but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- property management: 2 years (required)
- Yardi: 1 year (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: One location