New Job Photo Retoucher In Quebec
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Groupe Dynamite is a leading fashion digital retailer with two brands at the heart of our success, Garage and Dynamite. With over 300 stores in Canada and the U.S., and more than 4,000 people, we have been making our mark on fashion since 1975.
Our core strengths are rooted in our team, our innovation and our customers. We are proud to hire and retain aspirational leaders who are driven to achieve great things and are recognized for their entrepreneurial spirit.
The creative services team is looking for a photo retoucher to be responsible for the retouching of on and off figure e-commerce and social photography. You will be involved in our ongoing transformation from a traditional brick & mortar retailer, to an omni-channel leader and tech-first fashion disruptor.
- Responsible for monitoring all projects and coordinating retouching to meet deadlines;
- Responsible for monitoring E-commerce and Visual Sample List/Missing List to ensure samples are prioritized and uploaded on time;
- Responsible for retouching and colour correcting seasonal campaigns, product, social and editorial photography, on a daily basis, ensuring consistency between files;
- Responsible for loading all shoot and retouched files onto the server and communicating with the Creative team when images are ready to be used;
- Responsible for the cropping and uploading of E-commerce catalogue photography and alternate views in alignment with overall brand direction;
- Stay up-to-date on industry tools, techniques, and best practices in retouching;
- Liaises cross-functionally and with adjacent departments to ensure all parties are aligned;
- Support the Content Production, Sr. Manager, and Studio Manager in all assigned tasks.
- Advanced knowledge/experience of Adobe Photoshop;
- Experience with full Adobe Suite is an asset;
- Knowledge of Capture One an asset;
- Bilingual, French and English, both spoken and written;
- College degree or equivalent in Photography or Graphic Design is an asset.
Over and above a competitive salary and bonus plan, registered retirement savings, and flexible group insurance with personalised coverage that meets your needs, you will be at the forefront of a growing organisation that understands the importance of investing in people.
You and your family can enjoy our employee discount at Garage and Dynamite, private sample sales throughout the year and many other exciting perks, including a very flexible vacation program.
No day will be like the last - we aim to be better today than we were yesterday. We are committed to employment equity.
Candidates that are retained will be called for an interview.