New Job Part Time Bridal Stylist - Toronto In Ontario
|Part Time Bridal Stylist - Toronto|
Part Time Bridal Stylist - Toronto
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $23 an hour
Location : Ontario
Our vision is to be the most ICONIC and respected leader in the modern bridal world. Achieving this goal relies on our passionate, exceptional, and authentic high performing team across the globe.
We look for talent committed to service excellence, who can build strong personal connection and act as brand ambassadors. If you’re interested in growing and developing a long-term career at Grace Loves Lace this Part Time Stylist opportunity in our Toronto Showroom is for you!
This part-time opportunity is working a set roster of Thursday (9:30am-7pm), Friday (8:30am-5:30pm), Saturday (8:30am-7pm) & Sunday (8:30am-5:30pm).
A GLL Stylist -
- Provide personalized one-on-one private styling appointments
- Go above and beyond to deliver an exceptional service experience
- Maintain flawless personal presentation and impeccable people skills
- Strive towards & exceed monthly individual and team sales goals
- Are professional, yet down to earth and love what we do
- Have a reputation for being the industry leaders in personalized and friendly VIP service
- Take individual measurements accurately and up-style from our exquisite range of accessories & occasional range
- Multi-task between taking appointments and following up with brides via email & phone - working off an iPad they are IT savvy!
- Have a high standard of commitment and work ethic as there is extensive product knowledge to be learned
- The face of our brand, acting as our brand ambassadors you are provided with our beautiful products to wear while in the showroom
- Must be able to work weekends – these are our busiest showroom days, but we promise you on these days you will have the most fun!
Required Experience and Skills -
Being a part of Grace Loves Lace means you will have a knack for making people feel invited, comfortable, and beautiful.
Experience in a retail sales, bridal styling/styling or customer service position with a clientele or luxury products would be beneficial however, is not mandatory.
What is imperative is your ability to build strong connections with customers as well as;
- Previous experience in sales with a strong focus on customer service
- Proven track record in achieving excellent sales results and exceeding KPIs
- Ability to work individually and in a team to achieve targeted results
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships through the customer journey
- Able to learn quickly and retain information across a diverse and high-quality product range
- Be hard working with strong multi-tasking skills
- Highest standard of attention to detail
- Able to work weekends and have the flexibility to take on extra shifts as needed
- Intermediate IT & Administration capability skills. Experience using an iPad, MS Office & data entry eg. NetSuite is advantageous
- Our peak times are the weekend so the successful candidate must be able to work weekends
- Alignment with the Grace Loves Lace Mission and Values
Benefits & Rewards -
- Company Sponsored 401K Plan
- Paid Parental Leave Scheme*
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans for full time employees*
- 30%-50% of product discounts for you, your direct family & friends!*
- A generous commission and bonus plan
- Global career development and progression opportunities as we continue to grow
- 4 weeks of annual leave for full time employees or pro rata for part-time employees
- 10 days of sick leave per annum for full time employees or pro rata for part-time employees
- Company supported Employee Assistance Program
- Work with a passionate, and driven team that know how to work hard and have fun doing it!
- Work in our beautiful showrooms that offer a peaceful yet luxurious private setting
- Work with brand that holds ethical and sustainable manufacturing at its core
- Continued development support and learning opportunities
All candidates must have work rights in Canada and will be required to provide two recent and relevant referees.
We thank you in advance for your interest in working with us but only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Grace Loves Lace is an Equal Opportunity Employer and our recruitment decisions are based on merit and business needs. We do not base decisions on race, colour, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical conditions, disability, military service, pregnancy, child birth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable adjustments are available to qualified individuals, upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 34.5 per week
Salary: $23.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Every Weekend
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Apparel store
- Specialty store
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Expected start date: 2023-01-03