New Job Hearing Aid Practitioner In Saskatchewan
|hearing aid practitioner|
hearing aid practitioner
Company : Battlefords Hearing Centers
Salary : $65,000–$75,000 a year
Location : Saskatchewan
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Office of health care professional
- Private practice
- Administer tests using equipment, instruct patients on test procedures and record results, and monitor, check and calibrate auditory equipment
- Assist during assessment of patients and carry out treatment programs and develop materials for use with patients
- Examine adult clients to assess hearing loss, recommend type of hearing instrument, take earmold impressions and perform follow-up examinations and readjustments
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Document patient rehabilitation progress
- Perform various administrative functions
- Take earmold impressions and fit and adjust hearing instruments
- Licensure by a provincial/territorial regulatory body for Hearing Instrument Practitioner
- Basic security clearance
- Child Abuse Registry check
- Adult Abuse Registry check
- Criminal record check
- Valid driver's licence
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Fast-paced environment
- Manual dexterity
- Repetitive tasks
- Sound discrimination
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Mileage paid
- Life insurance
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities