New Job Enterprise Account Executive - Toronto In Ontario
|Enterprise Account Executive - Toronto|
Enterprise Account Executive - Toronto
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them.
Our team is reimagining how businesses make their decisions through our award-winning Total Experience Management (TXM) platform. We work with some of the world’s top companies like Twitter, Red Bull and J.Crew to help them build stronger brands, happier workplaces, winning product portfolios and lasting customer relationships. We’re backed by some of the most respected names in business including, Round13, OMERS Ventures, Georgian, W Capital and Vistara Growth. Through their support we’ve raised over $50M in the last year!
The Alida team are high-performers who are committed to being bold and curious, while always leading with empathy and authenticity. We’re looking for talented people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are keen to make an impact by bringing their big ideas to life. As a digital-first culture grounded in agility, Alida has intentionally built a hybrid work environment where our employees can choose when they’d like to work from home or come into the office to engage with their peers.
We are growing and are looking for driven and successful new Enterprise Account Executives to join our customer-obsessed, high performing Sales team.
- A genuine sales hunter, with proven success in achieving quota in a software or CX environment
- Extremely driven, and go above and beyond to close the deal
- Influential, you can bring your customers and colleagues on the journey with you
- Experienced inclosing complex sales cycles and owning of all aspects of account management
- Proficient in a sales methodology (MEDDICC is used here), Sales Nav & CRM
- Hard-working, ambitious, and fun to work with for your team and customers alike
- Create and build sales pipeline to achieve your quota and be part of Alida’s continuing growth
- Work cross-functionally with Alida’s winning teams in Solution Engineering, Professional Services, Marketing, Customer Success etc
- Engage with leading customers in globally recognized brands, from first contact all the way through to creating strong, long-lasting relationships
- Work with C-Level executives as a trusted advisor to understand your customers’ needs and business goals, and provide them with solutions that will enable them to thrive, and will lead to a successful, strategic partnership
- Organize and manage in-market events, and account specific initiatives to generate net new opportunities and interest
You will enjoy:
- Extremely competitive OTE
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible benefits package, including full medical benefits and RRSP matching
- Learning from successful sales leaders who will coach you to be the best seller you can be
- Being part of a world-class CX solution, used by globally recognized brands
- Working with word-class R&D teams who are developing impressive solutions for our customers
- Making an impact in Alida, and being part of our growth
We can’t wait to meet you!
We understand that applying for a new position takes effort and want to thank you in advance for taking the time to introduce yourself.
At Alida, we’re dedicated to fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, valued and included.
We believe that a diverse team is a core pillar in building better products and services for our global customers and we strongly encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation. Even if you don't meet every single one of the stated requirements but you are excited about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application for this role, and others we may have open now or in the future.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Alida has an accommodation process in place to provide reasonable accommodation to employees, and to qualified job applicants with a disability during the hiring process. If you require accommodation because of a disability or medical need, please contact [email protected] so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place.
Alida takes your private information seriously. Review our Candidate Privacy Statement here to understand how we use and protect your personal information.