New Job Custodial Worker In Alberta
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $22.46–$23.78 an hour
Location : Alberta
This position is responsible for providing custodial services to various City facilities.
- Grade 8 or equivalent
- Three to Six months’ experience in Custodial or building maintenance or related activities, preferably involving public contact or equivalent.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and equipment used in custodial work and safe work practices.
- Ability to exert moderate/high physical strength in moving and lifting equipment, and to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Valid Alberta Class 5 driver’s license.
- Ability to work independently, shift work hours, and/or be able to respond when off-duty to emergency.
- Skill in the operation of equipment related to custodial and maintenance work.
Affiliation: Canadian Union of Public Employees, Local 417
Remuneration: $22.46 to $23.78 per hour.
Hours of Work: Hours of work as schedule with no minimum guarantee. shifts are scheduled between the hours of 4pm to 12:30 am during the week. Some weekend work may be required.
Please Note: More than one position may be filled from this posting.
We thank you for your application however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.