New Job Branch Administrator In Saskatchewan
Company : Wellington-Altus Private Wealth
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Saskatchewan
Location: This position will be based in our Saskatoon office.
Application Deadline: December 30, 2022
Founded in 2017, Wellington-Altus Financial Inc. (Wellington-Altus) is the parent company to Wellington-Altus Private Counsel and Wellington-Altus Private Wealth —the top-rated* wealth advisory company in Canada and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies. With more than $20 billion in assets under administration and offices across the country, Wellington-Altus identifies with successful, entrepreneurial advisors and portfolio managers, and their high-net-worth clients.
- Investment Executive 2022 Brokerage Report Card
Wellington-Altus is currently recruiting for Branch Administrator. Reporting to the Senior Regional Business Administration Manager, the Branch Administrator is accountable for effectively managing all administrative aspects of the branch operations and surrounding offices as required.
This includes the provision of operational and administrative support to the branch and Investment Advisors, consistent demonstration of exceptional internal and external client service, and adherence to compliance and audit requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being accountable for ensuring the branch is managed efficiently and implementing any head office directives.
- Overseeing and managing the smooth day to day branch operations and administration including maintenance of office equipment, ensuring adequate levels of office supplies.
- Coordinating office functions and events.
- Coordinating the delivery and pick of mail and couriers.
- Performing cheque deposits.
- Acting as a general resource person concerning the firm’s products, procedures, and policies.
- Maintaining personnel files and providing necessary documentation for Human Resources and Payroll departments.
- Ensuring customer service standards / operational procedures are communicated and maintained.
- Recording Continuing Education credits with IIROC as they are earned.
- Assisting Advisors to prepare for client meetings and processing a variety of transactions.
- Developing strong employee relations and supporting the team while staying consistent and maintaining culture and branch rapport.
- Training, developing, and coaching support staff as required.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A diploma in business administration, accounting, finance or similar field of study is preferred but equivalent combination of education experience will be considered.
- A minimum of 3 years' industry experience, preferably in an administrative or operational capacity.
- Completion of CSC/CPH is an asset.
- A reliable, consistent work ethic.
- An excellent attitude and commitment to providing extraordinary service.
- A high level of emotional intelligence, with the ability to respond appropriately to internal stakeholders, external partners, and rapidly changing situations and priorities.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills sufficient to deal with numerous activities with varying degrees of priority.
- A demonstrated high proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
Conditions of employment:
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- A background check, satisfactory to the employer, will be required of the successful applicant prior to commencing employment.
Wellington-Altus Private Wealth is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community and welcomes applications from women, racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of our organization are encouraged to apply.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please let us know at the point of application.
Click the Apply For This Job button to submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations. You will be contacted if you are selected for an interview. More information about working at Wellington-Altus can be found on our website at www.wellington-altus.com.