New Job Bistro Server / Cashier In British Columbia
|Bistro Server / Cashier|
Bistro Server / Cashier
Company : Arbutus Club
Salary : $16.43–$21.07 an hour
Location : British Columbia
Bistro Attendant - Part-time
The Arbutus Club has been a landmark in Vancouver since 1964. Today, we are a modern recreation complex with first class food & beverage services. Our vast range of facilities and programs, coupled with unparalleled service, have earned us a reputation as one of Canada’s finest premier Private Clubs.
We are looking for a Bistro Attendant for our cafeteria style, family-friendly Bistro. This is an entry-level position in one of our busiest Food & Beverage outlets. Hours vary depending on the Club’s operational needs and include evenings and weekends.
Why Join the Club?
- Competitive hourly rate ($16.43) with an increase after 6 months ($17.23) and after 12 months ($17.89)
- Free onsite employee parking and corporate discounts for local gym memberships
- Work with a fun and diversified team who is passionate about customer service
- Staff Training Events and opportunities for advancement within the Club
- Be part of Canada’s leading private family Club!
- Evening shifts
Duties & Responsibilities
- Familiarize the Menus and Daily Specials in order to answer any questions and offer any food suggestions to Club Members
- Learn specialty beverage recipes and prepare specialty coffees, milkshakes, smoothies and freshly squeezed juices
- Clear tables, collect dirty dishes and return them to back station/dishwasher
- Observe Members in order to assist them and take initiative to provide them with extra service as required
- Communicate and provide regular feedback to the Bistro Management team regarding ideas and concerns
Requirements & Qualifications
- Provide excellent customer service and strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with the willingness to learn
- Able to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Able to stand for long periods of time and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must have ‘Serving It Right’ Certification (or to be obtained within 30 days upon hiring)
- Previous customer service or restaurant experience is preferred but not required
We thank all applicants for their interest in The Arbutus Club. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please. Visit our website at www.arbutusclub.com.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $16.43-$21.07 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Evening shift
Work Location: One location