New Job Advisor Administration And Performance Management In Quebec
|Advisor Administration and Performance Management|
Advisor Administration and Performance Management
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
The Private Banking 1859 sector of National Bank provides wealth management services and advice to a distinctive and wealthy clientele. In this new role, as part of the Administration and Performance Measurement team, you will work with a multidisciplinary team that manages and delivers large-scale projects that have a significant impact on PB1859's efficiency, profitability and customer experience.
This position reports to the Director, Administration and Performance Measurement, GP 1859.
- Ensure the proper functioning of customer reporting applications/processes
- Learn end-to-end roles and responsibilities and bring ideas for efficiencies and continuous process improvement
- Analyze problems of varying levels of complexity and urgency
- Ensure effective communication with the PB1859 sales force and internal and external partners
- Support requests from superiors in support to the team
- Design, index and document audits and quality assurance activities
- Manage customer reporting
- Participate and represent the business line in the various test phases with our IT partners, recommend optimization solutions and act as an expert during "production"
- Be on the front line to ensure data integrity in our IT systems
- Act as a resource person for the team in the various deliverables
- 3-year Diploma of College Studies (DCS) and 8 years and more of experience OR a Bachelor’s degree and 5 to 6 years of experience
- In-depth experience in data analysis and creating/producing reports and dashboards
- Experience working with complex analyses (correlation, trends, predictive analyses)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite (mainly Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and synthesis skills, creativity, autonomy and sense of initiative
- Inspired by good practices, intellectual curiosity
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English since you will have to deal regularly with partners located across Canada
- Good knowledge of financial markets and investment products
- Mastery of Croesus systems, ISM-T80
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?