|Registered Psychologist (Provisionals Welcome)|
Registered Psychologist (Provisionals Welcome)
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $85,000–$120,000 a year
Location : Alberta
One Life Counselling and Coaching Ltd is a growing mental health and wellness practice in Calgary that is seeking a Registered/Provisional Psychologist who is comfortable working with adults, relationships, and mental health (predominantly anxiety, depression, trauma, grief, addictions).
This is your opportunity to join a collective of practitioners who are passionate and inspired by their work, supportive and invested in each other’s growth, and have a genuine desire for helping others through counselling and therapy.
One Life is located within the Varsity Medical and Professional Building easily accessible off of Crowchild and 53rd street.
What we offer:
An ownership team that is dedicated to helping you build a thriving practice at One Life. We are available 7 days a week to support you with technical challenges, client concerns, and case consultations.
We take care of the following business side of things so you can be entirely focused on empowering and helping your clients heal:
- Marketing & advertising
- Steady stream of referrals
- Dedicated administrator
- Bright, fully furnished office spaces
- Online video system to see clients
- Easy to use electronic billing system
- Software for online clinical notes
- A comprehensive and easy to use online booking system
- Supportive team environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive compensation
- An annual social and connection calendar that includes monthly peer consultations, themed topic discussions (ie. working with infidelity, narcissistic partners, trauma, etc) (lunches included), team building events, social gatherings, year-end dinners, etc.
What you offer:
You are a Registered/Provisional Psychologist who considers themselves to have a growth mindset, be a lifelong learner, and takes the role of a guide who walks alongside their clients in helping them to access their own wisdom. Therapists who excel within our group practice setting are humble, vulnerable, and compassionate towards themselves, their clients, and the team.
You are certified in (or willing to actively seek training and certification in) one or more of the following:
- Couples: Gottman Method, Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Imago Therapy, Relational Life Therapy (RLT)
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Existential Therapy
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Somatic Training
Candidate Qualifications and Requirements:
- Registered as a Psychologist in good standing with the College of Alberta Psychologists
- Available to work 4 - 5 days per week (daytime, evening & weekends)
- Experience in private practice is an asset
- Experience working with couples
- Professional liability insurance (2 Million Dollars)
- Clear criminal record
- Same day response to emails
Ideally 16-25 hrs of client time per week
Job Type: This is a contracted position without benefits. Contractor is responsible to pay their own taxes and follow CRA requirements.
Closing Date: until position is filled
If you believe you may be a good fit for our team please submit a resume and cover letter as part of your application. We thank all applicants for your interest. Only those selected for subsequent application steps will be contacted.
Job Types: Fixed term contract, Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Master's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: One location