New Job Mortgage Specialist - Pierrefonds, Qc In Quebec
|Mortgage Specialist - Pierrefonds, QC
Mortgage Specialist - Pierrefonds, QC
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Requisition ID: 152664
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
At Scotiabank we are committed to being the institution of choice in the financial sector, providing superior products and services, and being a good corporate citizen to the benefit of our customers, shareholders, and staff.
Our values are Respect, Integrity, Accountability and Passion
To learn more about Scotiabank, please visit: https://www.scotiabank.com/global/en/global-site.html
As a Mortgage Advisor you will be responsible for maximizing the development of residential mortgage business from third party referral sources such as real estate agents, lawyers, financial planners, and centres of influence with the goal of bringing new customers to the Bank.
Are you entrepreneurial, driven, and you love that every day is different?
Willing to work variable hours which may include evenings and weekends?
Do you enjoy conducting mortgage seminars or building a marketing programs?
Do you enjoy business development and getting out in the community?
This just might be the role for you!
This role is 100% commission pay structure, which puts your future in your own hands!
You have strong sales management experience and have the ability to market yourself, the mortgage business, and Scotiabank effectively
- You’re a relationship builder who is focused on providing a great client experience and growing relationships with existing Bank customers
- You maintain current knowledge of mortgage lending policies and procedures, and understand the real estate market/property values/sales trends/competitor programs to be able to respond appropriately to business requirements
- You have 3 to 5 years of industry-related experience and a deep understanding of your local market
- You possess and maintain a driver’s license and have access to personal transportation
What we offer
Home Financing Solutions has a boutique feel where you’ll own your market and be fully supported by our Sales Leaders.
- You’ll be given the tools you need to help your clients with the advice necessary for them to realize their home ownership goals.
- You’ll have access to an industry-leading suite of mortgage products, including our iconic STEP product.
- You’ll be able to offer solutions for rental property financing, purchase-plus improvements, and customers who are business-for-self, high-net worth, or new to Canada.
- Our underwriting model is very different, which means you’ll get to partner with a dedicated Home Financing Lending Manager who will provide one-touch service for underwriting, condition fulfillment, and deal escalation.
- Our model is efficient, fast, and rooted in common sense lending principles.
- Unique lead generation programs, marketing and social selling programs, Salesforce CRM and COI loyalty program paid for and supported by the Bank.
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Pierrefonds
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.