|Mobile Patrol Guard (Casual) / Bouvry - Fort Macleod|
Mobile Patrol Guard (Casual) / Bouvry - Fort Macleod
Company : Commissionaires
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Part Time, Casual
Commissionaires is a not-for-profit provider of security services that operates across the nation. There are now 15 divisions representing all of the provinces of Canada and three territories. Commissionaires Southern Alberta is responsible for providing professional security services for Calgary, Red Deer, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, and Suffield. We have protected people and property for public and private sector clients from coast to coast for more than 90 years.
As part of our ever-expanding work force, we are looking for safe minded drivers for casual/part time employment in support of a few of our clients in Bouvry, Fort Macleod.
- Valid Alberta Security License
- Emergency First Aid
- Class 5 Driver’s (Non-GDL) driver’s or above with clean abstract
- Strong computer skills ability to learn technology devices (phones, equipment)
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a high paced, dynamic and fluid environment
- Ability to execute plans and deliver effective training with diverse sites and varying requirements and scope
- Strong communication and ability to interact with a diverse workforce
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with strong organizational, time management and priority setting skills
- Proven report writing and documentation skills
- Former Military or RCMP Experience (Strong Asset)
Applicants must submit a resume indicating how their experiences meet these requirements.
- The Division respects your human rights and will accommodate protected grounds in accordance with its lawful obligations.
All job applicants must be residents of Canada.
Only those applicants who have been chosen for an interview will be notified.