|GRADCORPS: Communications Analyst|
GRADCORPS: Communications Analyst
Company : Yukon Government
Salary : $76,874–$89,135 a year
Location : Yukon
Are you a post-secondary grad ready to put your education and skills to work for the people of Yukon? The GradCorps program has exciting internships for you – the next generation who will make a difference.
Please see additional program eligibility information below.
The Yukon public service has a unique opportunity for recent graduates who have a post-secondary diploma or degree but lack real-world work experience. With GradCorps, you can kick-start your career while putting your passion, ideas and energy to work with the Yukon public service.
The Executive Council Office has a GradCorps opportunity for a Junior Communications Analyst.
This position will work for a one-year Term from approximately April 2023 – April 2024. The salary will be 80% of the starting salary - $61,499
For more information on this program, please click here to visit the GradCorps information website, email [email protected] or call (867) 667-9501.
Please note selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume. If this opportunity interests you, please submit your resume clearly indicating your:
- Degree in Communications, Business, or related field.
- Experience writing for various audiences.
- Experience writing for the web and social media is an asset.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Suitability
Candidates should have and may be assessed on:
- Ability to draft communications materials using clear language
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to maintaining a client-focused culture
- Ability to work as a team and build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ability to manage their own workload and request support as needed
- be a resident of Yukon or a person of Yukon First Nations ancestry*
- have graduated with a diploma or degree from a recognized post-secondary institution within the past two years (2021, 2022 or 2023 grads – all requirements for graduation must be complete before internship start date)
- have little or no work experience in your field of study
- If you are a resident of Yukon who completed your studies outside of the territory, you may apply up two years after graduation.