New Job Copywriter, Internal In British Columbia
Company : Aritzia
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
The mission of the Copy Department is to deliver the words to propel the brand and drive affinity.
Aritzia is growing, and our Copy team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for bringing the business’ vision to life through the written word. As the Internal Copywriter, you will be responsible for ensuring an elevated, consistent, and technically accurate brand voice across all internal channels and in support of our people. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in Copy, to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Copywriter, Internal Copy you will:
- Deliver copy that supports our people inclusive of internal communications, client experience, learning & development, and employee experience copy
- Ensure the highest quality output of written content inclusive of technical edits, spelling and grammar, asset management and quality assurance
The Copywriter, Internal Copy has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in English, creative writing, journalism, or a related field
- An understanding of Aritzia’s brand vision and style fundamentals with a focus on trends and cultural influences
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.