|Community Support Worker|
Community Support Worker
Company : Senior Homecare by Angels
Salary : $17.50–$18.50 an hour
Location : Alberta
We are hiring Caregivers for part-time permanent work in private senior resident homes in the community to provide 1 on 1 care.
We presently are looking for North West Calgary CAREGIVERS
The Caregiver performs services for the client as necessary to maintain the health and safety and personal comfort of the client.
- Monitoring and report changes in health
- Maintaining and charting online
- Personal Care
- Meal prep and cooking
- Meaningful engagement and memory care
- Rides to appointments and errands
- Light housekeeping - Tidy up service
Experience: Successful candidates must have the following
- Cooking and homemaker experience is key for this role.
- Experience dementia support and working with the elderly.
- Experience working with people with disability and high needs.
- Certifications: CSW, PSW or HCA certificate or Equivalent experience
- Must have a Vehicle and clean driving record.
- Current and Clear criminal and vulnerable sector checks done (within the past 6 months) Or a wiliness to get one completed!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Casual
Salary: $17.50-$18.50 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability