|Cashier, Part Time - Edmonton West|
Cashier, Part Time - Edmonton West
Company : Princess Auto
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Princess Auto is a private, Canadian-owned company employing over 3,000 Team Members, with our Home Office in Winnipeg, Manitoba. We provide hard-working Canadians with a unique assortment of tools and equipment through more than 50 stores coast-to-coast, a National Call Centre, and our online store.
Our strength is in our people. In fact, we call our employees “Team Members”, and our managers “Leaders”. We all work together towards a common goal: to make Princess Auto a great place to work and shop.
Overview of the Position
As a Cashier at Princess Auto you will help create a fun, safe and unique shopping experience for our customers. We call it Royal Service. You are an important part of our team’s success as you will often be the first or last person to interact with a customer. You will typically spend your day working at the checkout or customer service desk processing transactions, responding to customer enquiries in person and over the phone, keeping the front of the store tidy and balancing your cash drawer at the end of your shift.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Genuinely care about our customers’ shopping experience
- Have basic math skills and good attention to detail
- Handle customer interactions with diplomacy and tact
- Take initiative and work well with minimal supervision
- Enjoy working with people
- Be respectful, upfront and act with integrity
What our unique and fun world can offer you:
At Princess Auto, we strive to be unique . . . in our product selection, our Team Members and in our Leadership. We share information. We value opinions and collaboration from all our people across the company, regardless of position or scope of responsibility and work as a collective team in a supportive environment. We strive to provide Royal Service, our high standard of serving not just our customers, but each other, and it is a philosophy we embrace and demonstrate every day. In addition, our Team Members receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Company-funded, comprehensive benefits package
- Annual Profit Sharing Plan
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Group RRSP
- Maternity Leave Top-Up Plan
- Discount at our retail stores
- Free parking
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement and relocation
- Uniform and safety shoe allowance
Princess Auto Ltd. will consult with all applicants requesting accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant’s individual accessibility needs.