Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Acsenda School of Management (ASM) is a private higher education institution offering degree programs in business, hospitality and management in the province of British Columbia, Canada. With international students from over 50 different countries, ASM is committed to teaching excellence and quality programs that prepare students to work in selected sectors of the global labour market and providing an international perspective on learning and individualized attention to supporting student success.
ASM is connected to our global partners within EduCo who provide shared services to support operations and international student recruitment. EduCo’s B2B digital platform Accelerate, paired with EduCo’s extensive student recruitment network in key markets, supports ASM to attract right-fit students and contributes to ensuring student success throughout the application process.
All admissions-related duties are performed under the supervision of the ASM Registrar.
What your day will look like:
- Provide a customer-focused quality evaluation and advisory service to prospective students, agents, and Recruitment Managers on all aspects of student applications, including eligibility, status and follow-ups
- Serve as the key contact between the Admissions Team and other key internal and external stakeholders and be an exemplar of best practice customer service principles
- Manages training for agents and RMs on Admissions related matters including transfer credits and immigration
- Works with Recruitment and Conversion teams to develop and maintain “white glove” program for agents
- Manages to follow up on campus direct student inquiries (Walk-ins, Phone-ins, Website, Digital media etc).
- With the Finance department, reconciles the Agent commission/bonus payments in accordance with the Agent contracts on record.
- Monitors information sharing with GAT, Accelerate and Salesforce to ensure data integrity and consistency, and work with stakeholders to resolve issues
- Run periodic student system reports and drive conversion through proactive follow-up of applications, including requesting documentation for incomplete applications, converting outstanding offers and updating student system and CRM accordingly to ensure accurate data
- Perform student record audits between Salesforce and Acsenda SIS in order to ensure data accuracy
- Monitors trends in admissions and provides recommendations regarding process improvements
- Coordinates data input and updating needs in SIS.
- Manage campaigns together with other departments (Jumpstart, new student registration etc.) to promote applicant retention and conversion
- Coordinates messaging with the Conversion team.
- Assist in the assessment of applications for admissions from time to time
- Prepares reports as required
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of changes in relation to international qualifications, education systems and institutional credentials
- Participates in ongoing professional development activities in accordance with the Halogen plan
- Maintain sufficient credentials, industry expertise and/or experience as required by your role or in order to meet the requirements of the organization or relevant legislation/regulatory standards
- Maintain and provide evidence of training or development activities upon request
- Participate in mandatory institutional development activities as required such as orientation, workplace training
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Registrar.
This role will require the incumbent to perform the duties remotely or on-site as directed by Management. Regardless of work location key targets, tasks, goals and projects must be delivered in accordance with position description and area or entity OGSM (Objective, Goals, Strategies and Measures).
- Minimum bachelor’s degree level qualification, preferably in Business or Marketing
- Proven ability to maintain accurate records and produce accurate reports, attention to detail
- Having extensive experience with the use of Excel is preferred
- At least two years experience in a related administrative and customer service position; experience in student admissions, services or administration in a post-secondary education-related industry is preferred
- Knowledge of application and documentation requirements (e.g., study permits)
- Excellent organization and time management skills; with a history of consistently meeting deadlines and performance targets
- Knowledge and experience working with a CRM or similar information, records, and reporting system
- Excellent personal presentation, especially when working with students face to face
EduCo is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. EduCo believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.