Company : Our Lady Seat of Wisdom College (SWC)
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
18 Karol Wojtyla Square, P.O. Box 249 Barry’s Bay, Ontario, Canada K0J 1B0
Ph: 613-756-3082 • Toll-free: 877-369-6520
Email: [email protected]
Position: Administrative Coordinator
Institution: Our Lady Seat of Wisdom College
Location: Barry’s Bay, Ontario, Canada
Reports to: President
Compensation: Salaried, 37.5 hours per week. (Full Time)
Our Lady Seat of Wisdom College (SWC) is a private institution that offers higher
education in the Catholic tradition of the Liberal Arts. For more information, see
Salary is commensurate with experience, within the context of SWC’s nature as a non-
The Administrative Coordinator offers clerical and administrative support to the College
in general, which includes Board and major committees, faculty, staff, students, and
visitors. The Administrative Coordinator serves as a point of contact and link between
employees, internal departments, and external parties. Also, the Administrative
Coordinator handles clerical and administrative duties, analyzes and improves office
processes and policies, and ensures that the office operates smoothly.
The Administrative Coordinator's responsibilities include:
- Secretary to the President and assisting other administrative staff and Board
- Managing the College’s mail, email, internal calendars and reception duties.
- Ensuring adequate office supplies are available.
- Taking and maintaining accurate minutes for various meetings.
- Keeping documents and policies up to date in an orderly manner.
- Coordinating the sale of textbooks to students.
- Assisting with College events, (planning and helping during the events).
- Various other administrative duties as required.
The candidate must…
- be committed to the Mission and Vision of the College.
- have personal integrity and high ethical standards, including a high level of
- demonstrate a record of being detail-oriented, meticulous, and organized.
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- work well individually and as a member of a team.
- have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace.
Minimum requirements: A Bachelor’s degree
- Administrative work experience
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including printers, copiers,
- Vulnerable Sector Check
- Equivalent to an Ontario class “G” driver’s license.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Catholic faith and the value of a liberal arts
education is an asset.
Start date: October 11, 2022, or as negotiated.
Closing date for applications is September 22, 2022. Please forward your cover
letter, resume and contact information for three references to [email protected]
A Vulnerable Sector check from your local police department will be required prior to the
position being awarded.
Our Lady Seat of Wisdom College
18 Karol Wojtyla Square; P.O. Box 249
Barry’s Bay, Ontario, K0J 1B0, Canada.
Ph: 613.756.3082. Toll-Free: 877.369.6520.
Direct inquiries to John Boskill, Vice-President Administration
613-756-3082, ext. 104 or by e-mail [email protected]