|Project Analyst (3 Months Contract)|
Project Analyst (3 Months Contract)
Company : Ocorian
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
Ocorian is one of the largest providers of fund, corporate and private client services in the market, recognised by our clients and the industry for exceptional client service and value and known for strong and sustained growth.
As a combined business we manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 18 locations, scale which offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
This is a critical project delivery role to facilitate execution of a number of key client-facing global initiatives spanning all Ocorian locations and Service Lines. The successful candidate will work closely with the Product Development lead and client directors on structuring, delivering and tracking successful implementation of the project plan.
- Support client engagement workstreams of relevant projects by compiling, updating and tracking client engagement and outreach trackers with the client directors
- Analyse client static data and identify any gaps against required standards
- Engage with client directors to obtain required data or documentation needed to close any identified gaps
- Update core systems (Nav, ViewPoint) and trackers to ensure completeness and accuracy of latest client data and information
- Contribute to design and follow procedures and process for client data updates and required external filings
- Create reporting and progress / status updates on client outreach and data population
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) to engage with a global matrix of stakeholders and client directors
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint skills – ability to create process trackers, reporting and status updates to senior management
- Diligent attention to detail when working with large data sets and documentation
- Ability to both follow processes and identify and recommend improvements and efficiencies
- Ability to work as part of a global, dynamic team to tight deadlines and dynamically prioritise delivery
- Knowledge of Nav, ViewPoint beneficial but not required
- Experience of PowerBI beneficial but not required
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be ;
- We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective ;
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.