Company : Avenue Living Communities
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Saskatchewan
Avenue Living Communities is western Canada's fastest growing private rental properties operator, with a growing presence in regions throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. Communities is in our name because we care about bringing our communities & employees together. We inspire positive action and make a difference in the lives of the people in our communities, and in the lives of our employees. We pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive place to work. Our Core Values drive our culture, and our people bring our Mission to life. We are in it together, employ an entrepreneurial spirit to drive change and relentlessly pursue progress.
Embracing rapid growth, we use the skillsets of our knowledgeable teams to continue to adapt and remain focused on placing our customers' needs first. Our innovate teams work together to provide our residents with quality, value, and a clear choice of a safe, comfortable place to call home.
Learn more about Avenue Living Communities.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Responsible for managing tenant requests and engaging in proper follow up to ensure work orders are completed in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Deliver excellent customer service to develop long term relationships with our valued residents.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance for all building equipment including but not limited to boilers, HVAC, general plumbing systems, electrical, drywall repair and flooring installation.
- Perform routine repairs such as exterior door-adjustments, hinges, locks, doorframes, rekeying pin locks, and diagnosing lock issues
- Have a safety-first attitude and focus on maintaining a clean and safe job site and the ability to identify risks and hazards.
- Maintain accurate details of work orders, boiler checks, snow logs, etc using our various systems and applications.
- Perform repairs and maintenance to building systems, respond to emergencies, and conduct regular inspections.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- 3-5 years' experience in general maintenance and repairs in a residential or commercial environment.
- Experience using Yardi (maintenance), Site Photo's, and Kronos would be an asset.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service with strong relationship building skills.
- Must be able to supply your own tools, SCSA steel toed boots and have a valid driver's license with clean drivers abstract.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours and be part of the On Call Rotation.
- Must complete & pass a criminal record check.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We're honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group benefits plan, rent subsidy and discretionary profit-sharing program.
- We are committed to a strong safety work environment.
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted and supported so they can be, and bring, their best.
We're committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics.
We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.