Company : Zurn Water Solutions
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Zurn Water Solutions is the unrivaled leader in water solutions for health, human safety, and the environment. With our ecosystem of products and systems that are at the core of sustainability we deliver solutions that protect human health, conserve resources, and optimize our customers results. Water sustains everything. At Zurn we are Sustainably Inspired!
We offer the largest breadth of engineered water solutions and sustainable plumbing products, while delivering total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications. Zurn designs, procures, manufactures, and markets products that provide and enhance Water Safety & Control, Flow Systems, and Hygienic & Environmental solutions.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the National Director, Sales, Operations & Fulfillment and, when applicable, site staff. The Executive Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and leadership support related tasks and will be able to work independently with minimal supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and programs within a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to effectively execute plans with keen attention to detail, accuracy and timing; be an articulate / effective communicator, and able to partner with many persons across the organization, locally as well as internationally.
- Performs advanced, diversified and confidential secretarial and administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices.
- Prepares and transmits correspondence, presentations, charts, tables and other memoranda using MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, often under tight deadlines, ensuring documents produced are error free and grammatically correct.
- Screens telephone calls and visitors, and resolves routine and some complex inquiries by sustaining professional relationships.
- Coordinates and maintains complex calendar in Outlook of business meetings, appointments and conference calls and coordinates related arrangements.
- Responsible for implementation, maintenance and communication of location leadership team Operating Calendar.
- Prepares and distributes minutes of meetings.
- Manages daily incoming and outgoing mail
- Manages expense reports and travel arrangements in Concur and ensures timely submittal for National Director, Sales, Operations & Fulfillment.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion on sensitive and confidential projects and assignments
- Plans and coordinates onsite events (such as meetings, volunteering and social events, etc.)
- Performs other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, etc.
- Assists the Customer Care Department with various duties such as but not limited to order management, handle of rush orders, dropping tickets and handle of PO requests. Identifies and handles issue related orders such as Made-To-Order and Outside Service Process (OSP).
Experience and Skill Required
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma preferred in related discipline; or equivalent experience in the field is required
- 5+ years of progressively responsible and successful Administrative Assistant experience in dynamic, high growth environments, including distribution
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressured to meet deadlines
- Discretionary abilities to work with documents and files of a proprietary nature
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite ( Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Strong analytical and communication skills ( oral and written)
- Bias for action and high sense of urgency
- Self-Starter; able to work and think independently
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to adjust and reprioritize workload to meet changing deadlines
- Self-motivated individual able to multi-task effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Educational Reimbursement
- Time-Off for Volunteering
Zurn Water Solutions, including it’s subsidiaries, is an accessible employer. Upon request, Zurn accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer
What happens when two remarkable sustainability leaders come together as one?
A sustainability powerhouse is born, making a splash in the markets they serve and saving the planet one innovative installation at a time.
In early 2022, Zurn Water Solutions Corporation, a market leader in smart, sustainable water solutions, and Elkay Manufacturing, a commercial drinking water solutions leader, agreed to combine their two exceptional firms to become a single water solutions powerhouse.
Together, the combined company offers a comprehensive package of innovative, sustainable, specified, engineered water solutions and sustainable plumbing products that provide water safety, water quality, and water conservation through critical service environments, while delivering total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications around the globe. Our innovative solutions enable customers to advance their ESG initiatives and reduce operating costs while providing students, patients, patrons, and people within public and private spaces a safe, clean environment and access to fresh, pure, potable water – the essence of life itself.
What makes Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation special is our people and our culture.
While playing a leading role in sustainability and water access are remarkable, what makes Zurn Elkay’s story so compelling is the alignment of the two well-respected companies with powerful legacies and a combined 224-year company history and shared values and cultures where people matter most.
Sustainably inspired, the company has a deep commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, water, and environmental stewardship, and giving back to the communities where we live, work and play. Our powerful legacy of caring and commitment is made possible by the exceptional people that embody Zurn Elkay’s values.
We’re looking for innovative, energetic people who want to help solve tomorrow’s challenges today. Our Total Associate Engagement core value means we work hard to ensure our associates have opportunities to grow and an inclusive culture in which to thrive. From formal training to on-the-job development and exposure to new businesses, when you join Zurn Elkay, you’ll join a collaborative organization that will give you opportunities to thrive and grow.