|Virtual Estate Specialist - Bilingual - French/English|
Virtual Estate Specialist - Bilingual - French/English
Company : BMO Financial Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Starting Shift Schedule : Monday to Friday from 11:00am to 7:00pm
Provide phone support to our customers/executors to deal with the loss of a loved one. The Estate Specialist will help our customer/executor through the end-to-end Estate and Deceased process. While doing this, the ES will identify financial needs and refer opportunities to other BMO partners, including AGF. In keeping exceptional customer experience top of mind, Estate Specialist will retain business and grow SOW with the beneficiaries/executor in order to achieve BMOs Vision.
- Point of contact to support customers and branch employees in medium complexity plus estate and deceased cases, ensuring exceptional customer experience
- Assess customer holdings landscape and make referral
- Make recommendations on probate
- Be expert of Estate and Deceased policies and procedures
- Estate and Deceased Calls The Estate Specialist receives (inbound calls) from branch employees for any customer walk-in or booked appointments relating to Estate and Deceased cases.
- Attend customer meeting remotely to greet customer, offer condolences, set expectations and guide customer and employees through conversation
- Probe to understand customer needs and provide advice in a professional and accurate manner that meet the customers objectives
- Guide branch employees to complete immediate admin tasks, to collect documentations from customers and to process immediate needs (i.e. Funeral expenses) as per Bank Policies and Procedures
- Be expert in Estate and Deceased topic (730-15) in the bank Policies and Procedures, maintain current knowledge of the topic and integrate into customer conversations in a professional manner
- Use applicable technology and tools which include Lync to facilitate an effective conversation with customers, and drive appropriate customer experience
Sales & Services
- Receive Service Requests from Branches to review and assess case complexity as per defined criteria, clearly confirm with branches whether CoE will be engaged in any case.
- Process customer requests, following established CCC processes including the routing of Service Requests to Estate Support in order to complete admin activities accurately, within specified timeframes and in accordance with Bank Policies and Procedures
- Analyze customer holdings (inside / outside BMO), identify and act upon sales / referral opportunities to expand business relationship with customer
- Outbound Calls The Estate Specialist completes outbound calling for discussing referral opportunity with customer; answer customer inquiries regarding BMO InvestorLine Products, services, and Private Wealth Management services.
- Work collaboratively with other business partners (PWC, InvestorLine, etc.) to ensure customer experience exceptional service and have their financial needs met, including referring to FP, private bank partners, AFE option etc.
- Outbound Calls to be the point of contact for accountable Estate and Deceased cases, complete outbound calls to respond to queries from customers and to request any additional information and documentations.
- Make probate recommendation to Branch Manager per Bank Policies and Procedures for each accountable case
- Manage estate accounts and guide branch employees on fund disbursement as per executor direction and Bank Policies and Procedures
- Work side-by-side with Estate Support, ensuring all required admin activities are completed according to the Bank policies and Procedures, ensuring Estate Support can provide information in a timely manner, and/or manage transition of issues appropriately
- Identify process improvement opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the team, while still maintaining an exceptional level of service to customer
- Protect BMO assets by adhering to all applicable banking regulations, policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, and established risk guidelines
- Maintain the confidentiality of both customer and Bank information to protect the customer, the Bank and to ensure compliance with Bank policies and procedures
- Previous experience (branch and/or Contact Centre), minimum 3 years
- Working knowledge of BMO Estate and Deceased topic (730-15) in policies and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of BMO Trust, InvestorLine and private banking products and services
- Empathy and sensitivity, passion for helping customers and ability to role model customer service expectations
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to manage difficult and sensitive customer conversations (in-depth)
- Relationship management
- Proven sales experience, identify opportunities for referrals and make smooth hand offs to partners in the BMO Financial Group of Companies
- Case management and workflow management
- Effectively cope with change and deal with ambiguity
- English and French, other language skills as assets
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Work cooperatively and productively with others
- Bilingualism French/English
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.