|Senior Financial Analyst|
Senior Financial Analyst
Company : Irving Consumer Products
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
Senior Financial Analyst
At Irving Consumer Products, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. Irving Consumer Products is a leading manufacturer of premium tissue products – including national brands and private label. We also manufacture private label diapers and training pants for North American retailers.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be based out of Dieppe, New Brunswick (100 Midland Drive, E1A 7G9). This is a permanent, full-time position. The primary language of work is English.
We’re offering growth and endless opportunity at a company that’s on the rise, backed up by the security of the entire JDI group of companies. Continuous Improvement is part of our culture. That doesn’t just refer to our cutting-edge tech or marketing model—it means supporting every member of our team to learn, grow and become a bigger part of the company.
We are looking for an independent, self-starter, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills who is passionate about achieving results and driving improvement. In addition, the ideal candidate will have the capability and motivation to embrace technology and new ways of working to drive better outcomes for Finance and the business.
The SFA position is a key business partner to our Sales team. This individual will play a lead role to provide decision-support for new business opportunities, build and review annual budgets and ensure effective performance management, including the review of weekly and monthly results and partnering with the Sales team to ensure delivery of annual profit targets.
The SFA will collaborate with Finance and IT colleagues to design and implement IT tools to advance our Digital Finance agenda (data and analytics) and process improvement agenda (decision-support, planning & budgeting and performance management).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Finance and attainment of or working towards accounting or financial designation desired
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Finance & Accounting (Sales Finance and CPG experience desired)
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Skilled in financial modeling
- Capable of leveraging IT solutions to help drive efficiencies and insights into business performance
The main duties/responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparing proforma financials for new customers/products/pricing
- Overseeing the monthly financial forecast process for Sales Finance, including GMVA reporting and analysis
- Supporting internal Sales and Finance teams with the management and tracking of trade investment
- Assisting with monthly account reviews to ensure delivery of financial targets (sales, trade investment and gross profit)
- Overseeing weekly and monthly analysis of customer results and identifying risks and opportunities
- Partnering with Finance, Sales and IT to design and execute IT solutions and process improvement
What We Offer
Irving Consumer Products is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to:
- A flexible medical, dental, and vision plan
- Employee & family assistance programs
- RRSP matching program
- Health & wellness reimbursements
- Product purchase program
- Opportunities to take part in job related training and development
- Growth and progression opportunities within Irving Consumer Products and the larger network of the J.D. Irving group of companies
- Relocation costs (if applicable)
- Hybrid flexible work options (if applicable)
To Apply for this Career Opportunity
Please apply online at https://careers.jdirving.com/.
For further details, please contact Recruitment at [email protected]
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Consumer Products is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.