|Relationship Manager Commercial Banking Montreal|
Relationship Manager Commercial Banking Montreal
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Requisition ID: 162575
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
About the role
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) contributes to the overall success of the Commercial Bank within a specified region in Montreal, Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures. The CRM is responsible for ensuring effective relationship management and conducts sales planning and fulfills the execution of service for existing customer base. You are also responsible for analysis and completion of credit applications.
Is This Role Right for You? In this role, you will:
- Promotes the development and profitable growth of the commercial banking portfolio in an assigned market area
- Builds and maintain a market profile in an assigned market area with both internal and external contacts
- Manages an assigned credit portfolio for authorizations up to $5MM at an acceptable level of risk
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to maximize business development opportunities for sustainable growth;
- Develop sales plans for prospects and existing customers;
- Identifying prospects/referrals from other internal/external networks;
- Partner with internal resources for non-credit related products
- Referring customers and prospects to the appropriate Commercial Banking segment and partners as appropriate.
- Building and maintaining an awareness of local market and general economic conditions
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- The clients being serviced are generally within the same region although they could have operations across the country as well as in international locations. These clients will be both borrowing and non-borrowing. Borrowing Clients typically have lower to moderate complexity financial solutions.
- Strong organizational skills are necessary to manage significant data from multiple sources and balance various tasks from client service administration to borrower reporting processing to credit related support.
- The CRM will interact primarily with various internal partners which include: Global Risk Management, the Business Service Center, Enhanced Due Diligence Unit CRA, Small Business, Retail, Wealth Management, Global Banking and Markets, Payments and Cash Management and could include other partners as well as the Commercial Banking Executive Office.
- The CRM will also interact with external parties such as Solicitors, Accountants, Professional Service Providers and possibly External Bank Groups.
- The CRM continually works with clients providing service consistent with Scotia Service Standards, Complaint Resolution Standards and Procedures. The CRM looks for opportunities to promote the sale of bank product and services.
- Bilingualism in French and English is a requirement for the position
What we’re offering:
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your career growth and enhance your skills
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities – for you and our customers
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Brossard || Canada : Quebec : Laval
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.