Company : Avenue Living Communities
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Avenue Living Communities is western Canada's fastest growing private rental properties operator, with a growing presence in regions throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. Communities is in our name because we care about bringing our communities & employees together. We inspire positive action and make a difference in the lives of the people in our communities, and in the lives of our employees. We pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive place to work. Our Core Values drive our culture, and our people bring our Mission to life. We are in it together, employ an entrepreneurial spirit to drive change and relentlessly pursue progress.
Embracing rapid growth, we use the skillsets of our knowledgeable teams to continue to adapt and remain focused on placing our customers' needs first. Our innovate teams work together to provide our residents with quality, value, and a clear choice of a safe, comfortable place to call home.
Learn more about Avenue Living Communities.
Subject to reasonable accommodation, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a vaccination.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Provide support to the Maintenance Associate Team, Regional Administrative Assistant and Residential Portfolio Manager.
- Deliver and remove all materials and appliances and assisting with installation and disposal of any other unneeded materials as required.
- Support maintenance associates in minor maintenance repairs, painting, drywalling and other duties as required.
- Assist the property management team with the distribution of resident notices, memos, and postings throughout the property.
- Assist with maintenance of the property, including snow removal, lawn maintenance, garbage collection and removal of large items as required.
- Other duties as required
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in general labour.
- Must have a valid class 5 or equivalent driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Must complete & pass a criminal record check.
- Must be able to supply your own tools, SCSA steel toed boots and have a valid driver's license with clean drivers abstract.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We’re honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group benefits plan, RRSP matching program, rent subsidy and discretionary profit-sharing program.
- We are committed to a strong safety work environment.
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted and supported so they can be, and bring, their best.
We’re committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics.
We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.