|Journeyperson Carpenters needed in the Brandon Area|
Journeyperson Carpenters needed in the Brandon Area
Company : Manitoba Carpenters Union Local 343 / Prairie Arctic Regional Council
Salary : From $38.58 an hour
Location : Manitoba
Are you a registered Carpenter Journeyperson Red Seal, an uncertified Journeyperson carpenter? Local 343 carpenter's Union is looking for carpenters for job opportunities in the Brandon, Manitoba area. If you are a motivated individual who enjoys being challenged, we invite you to consider Prairie Arctic Regional Council / Local 343 Carpenter Union as your new career path. We offer a competitive wage with pension and benefits. This is for a long term project in the Brandon area, up to one year.
The following list provides a brief description of responsibilities but is not limited to the following:
- Concrete forming experience.
- Driver’s license and vehicle an asset.
- Positive attitude and teamwork essential
- Journeyperson Red Seal certificate or Uncertified Red Seal carpenter certificate.
- Level 3 or 4 carpenter apprentice ticket
- Aerial Work Platform (AWP), Constructions safety training systems (CSTS) and Fall protection safety certificates will be required, but can also be provided.
Interested candidates are requested to submit resume, qualifications, and references for consideration. We thank all candidates in advance however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Casual, Seasonal
Pay: From $38.58 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Concrete forming work: 2 years (required)
- Journeyperson Red Seal or Uncertified Red Seal in Carpentry (required)
- Or Level 3 or 4 Carpenter Apprenticeship registration (required)